Venatrox x Sar'Hingaro - Poison Gang

"For the last time, Stellar, Solar, and Lunar, you can't keep killing for fun!" a Venatrox's voice came from behind us. "Cyanide, someone needs to die eventually." Solar grumbled as Stellar opened their mouth, but Lunar just hissed, annoyed. They didn't like being disagreed with, much less Stellar trying to play hero. "For the last time, you three, you can't go on like this! Everyone will hate you, to the point they banish you from the Oasis." "They can try. We'll keep coming back." "To kill?" Cyanide demanded as all the heads fell silent. There was a situation going on. Solar, Stellar, and Lunar were all KOS - well, Stellar wasn't, but they never spoke up about it. "You guys are getting weaker everyday. You can't keep on like this!" Cyanide shouted as Lunar reeled, growling menacingly, Stellar looking down, but Solar continuing. "We're KOS, but what's wrong with that? We're feared. Nobody dares touch us." "Except you." Stellar added making the other heads glare, but their expressions calmed. "Yes, except you." Solar agreed. Lunar said nothing. They weren't one to talk, more of to sneer or snarl. Solar and Stellar said he was mute, but Cyanide never believed it. It was just too convenient for her, one head who couldn't speak up, one head who was too hesitant, and one head who was lazy. Although, they still KOSed, so it was odd. nd it wasn't like she could easily separate the heads, either. They were the same body, and Cyanide wasn't going to split them apart and render them helpless.

It was good I decided not to, actually. Because one day, the village had enough of the Space triple.

That was how we found a mob at our cave, trying to take on the Space three. "This cannot go on any longer!" "Mmm .. what?" he mumbled, tossing over "It's a new year, and we need a new, safer life - even if it means removing you three from the picture." "No!" Cyanide yelled, bashing into the perninrex who had uttered those words. "We aren't going down without a fight!!" So, there it was for them. Cyanide and Space shot up into the air, into the open space of the outside world. Cyanide dove and attacked with her teeth, even grabbing a young kendyll to slash at before dropping it and watching it fall to its death. "Go go go!" Space yelped altogether, other than Lunar who made a face and kept his head down. Many were ascending to the skies and the descending again to take swipes at Cyanide, who kept attacking by teeth.

"Use your breath!" Lunar snarled in his hoarse voice, as Cyanide shook her head while swiftly taking out euviai and young grami. Cyanide let out a snarlish squeak, diving into the commotion and spreading her wings to slap unlucky creatures in the face and knock them back as she was propelled in the air, above the kens' reaching talons and the breath range of the angry gnorlroks. "We need to leave!" Cyanide shouted, turning. To find Space fighting on ground. "SPACE!" Cyanide yelled angrily, and then dove down to help. Cyanide shot off more and more, the Space triplets drawing a line in the ground with their gamma rays. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!-" Cyanide started as they frowned "Just trust me for once!" Cyanide bit her tongue and kept fighting off more rows of swift khikus, furious vaumoras, and the occasional screeching hushike. A lot of beezus though. And by that Cyanide meant a whole lot of beezus - and a whole lot of stings before Cyanide caught them all in her firm jaws. And then, erupting from the ground were furious jots and adult tier 5s charging. "Great!" Cyanide shouted sarcastically but Space was just giving her that smug smirk - yes, even Lunar this time. "What-" she started, but then realized what was happening. Huge creatures collapsed at their feet as soon as they crossed the barrier line Space had made. "Funny how you think you're soooo smart when you didn't do that with your acid." The sar raised a wing "Poison gang?" "Poison gang!"