Trutholbyeva x Salrahn - Salrahn Hunt at Nightfall

"A salrahn's here!" my sister whispered excitedly, as I rolled my eyes. "So? It's a salrahn, not a hellion warden, silly." before going back to nap. "It's a salrahn in the day!" she argued, bonking my head and looking ahead. "Oooo....k?" I muttered, opening one eye to stare at her. Children were so weird sometimes.

Despite this remark, I peeked outside and say she wasn't lying. The brute strong legs and wings of the salrahn were visible from not so far away (which would be startling, but mind you, Eventide was not a normal trutholbyeva.) "EVEN! It's getting closer." she shook me again as I groaned. "Sometimes I doubt you're nocturnal. This salrahn seems to have the same problem."

A growl was heard as a skull peeked through. "..." it didn't say anything but narrowed its eyes as I hissed an attack call. "Even!" she snapped, as another growl was heard. Then it bashed its head into the closure. My mother had woken up, jumping as if startled. I only stared at the Salrahn calmly. Another bash. "EVEN! We need to get out of here!" "Have you ever paid attention to dad's lessons, idiot?" I mumbled as the two frantically flew out the window. 

"What's you business here?" I grumbled, staring. He was surprisingly young for suck a thick skull that could penetrate the rock. "I'm looking for food. I'm STARVING." he complained. His voice was much lighter than I had previously expected. 

"Well that's not my fault. Salrahn hunt at nightfall, of course you wont find anything in broad daylight." I scoffed a little, he must have been really stupid not to know that by now. "Ohhhh." he said, sitting down a little. "I know! I'll fish!" he said happily "You are't built for the oceans, idiot." I growled

- -

"How are you still alive?" my mother demanded, her eyes widening as I chuckled "Salrahn hunt at nightfall."