Ardor Warden x Verdant Warden - Accused

"Urgh. Why is Valentine always insulting me?!"  a Verdant Warden named Springrunner was burying his head in the lake, so his growling shouts were muffled. Pesky Valentine! And even Snowshard never stood up for him anymore! Well, that was simply great. Springrunner would always be the weakest and smallest of them all. Even if Valentine was the leader, gave her no excuse to pick on others! The only ones who weren't picked on were Snowshard, our Boreal Warden, and Corona, our Hellion Warden. Surprising Corona did not get picked on, even if a disease was named after her. She was named after something related to the us though, don't worry, she doesn't give out Coronavirus.

"SPRINGRUNNER!" Corona shouted, submerging me from the water and pointing to Snowshard dead, near a rock. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Corona demanded, his tail rising like that of a scorpions, and it was aimed towards my head. Yeah, he passed out pesky stings, not pandemics, thankfully. "What do you mean what did I do?!" I shouted at him, offended as he said "You probably hurt him!" "EXCUSE ME BUT I WAS SULKING NEAR THE LAKE!!" I shouted as loud as I could in his face, angering Corona even more. So, his anger issues and sensitivity started to act up. "Yes you were. But nobody else in the room said they did it." "And I said I did? No, sorry, but you must be deaf. I said I WAS NOT NEAR SNOWSHARD!" my voice raised at the end as I went on full defensive. "YES YOU WERE!" "NO I WASN'T! WHY DO YOU ALL NOT TRUST ME?!" I shrieked in their faces, my Warden's Ring rising as I got raged and resentful. The idiots! Why would they accuse me? Valentine looked down as Corona rolled his eyes and pointed to the beyond. "You are banned from our Pack for being a traitor and killing Snowshard while he was innocent." Valentine said, giving me a piercing glare as my Ring started shifting red. "You'll regret it someday, and Karma wont get back at you before I will, in the worst possible way." I cracked a psychotic grin at them and as soon as they whipped around at a Kriffin passing by, I was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years later ..

"You'll regret this someday, and Karma wont get back at you before I will, in the worst possible way."

I don't think Springrunner meant for it to rhyme, but it did. Now it was down to us, the Warden 3. That was our generation, and that was how many members we had. Was it just meant to be? I shook the thought off. Springrunner had always been a nice Warden, the one who took care of Nature and Earth. The rest of us were pretty destructive, and without him Famine lasted long and Spring never came.

"When will Spring come? I miss the flowers!." Corona whined as I scoffed "Tough guy likes flowers?" "No!- I mean - yes." he admitted, nodding. "But why is Famine replacing Spring now?" "Because there's nobody to do the job of raising Spring, idiot." Snowshard growled, facepalming at Corona's stupidity. "But he was evil! You know that!" "Evil or not, Spring can't bring itself." Snowshard explained, rolling his eyes. "But .. do you ever feel like maybe it wasn't Springrunner?" Valentine spoke up as they all stared "But where's the proof then?" 'Well, we have it right here. I'm sorry .. but it wasn't Springrunner. It was a Kendyll." "Very funny Valentine. And why didn't the Kendyll eat you?" "It heard you all coming, so it rushed off." I explained "So you're saying .. Springrunner might be out there planning revenge RIGHT NOW?!" Corona shouted as a voice said "Precisely." We looked up. And what we say certainly wasn't what we were expecting.

A pitch black, seemingly inked Jotunhel was carrying Springrunner - but that wasn't the worst part. A whole army of Vaumoras was swarming the place, blotting out the sky with their metal-like wings. "ACK!" Valentine said as one almost hit them, so they stumbled back a bit, biting it as it yelped and flew higher, up to a vantage where it could heal. "We need to fight this off!" Corona demanded them, but everyone was staring at him with their eyes locked. "Uhhh, what?" Corona demanded "Go fix things! You're the one who kicked him out in the first place." but Corona was grabbed and taken to the sky by the Jot, who flew away to let the Vaumoras deal with the wardens. But Springrunner was still there, sitting upon the one ledge that used to be his home. Valentine was stumbling up it, as Spring watched him with eyes of frost and ice. "Spring, why do this when we can sort things out!" he yelled as the Verdant Warden raised his eyebrow "You had a chance to sort this out for 6 years now." "We make mistakes, like everyone else!" Shard shouted, defending Valentine as a squadron of Vaumoras landed behind Springrunner. 

But, a look in his eyes. It was a hesitant one, in fact. "Spare them. But everyone else must die." "Why us?!" Shard shrieked "Well, if I kill one of you guys, Valentine will hate me, and the problem is that to me, Valentine seems like a suiting name."