extra chapter

Harry and I where now dating for a few weeks and saw each other almost daily. After he became a demon, he purchased a house in hell and even though I officially still lived with my father it was almost as much my house as much as it was Harrys. Right after he moved in, he gave me a spare key, most days I slept at Harrys and many clothes and other things of me were in the house. I was the happiest I've ever been and every day was great. Harry also seemed happier and not as moody as he was back in heaven. There were still bad days for him when he didn't really saw a sense in living but these also got less frequent.

Life - or well afterlife - was mostly pretty good, still there was one thing that kind of freaked me out. Sex. We haven't slept with each other yet and I also didn't see myself ever doing anything more than kissing Harry. But I was sure Harry would get bored pretty fast and I was afraid that he would leave me after he figured out that there wouldn't be happening much with me.

-

"Hey Babe!", Harry exclaimed when he walked through the door.

He was out for a walk while I have been making dinner. Well, put some frozen pizza in the oven, but still.

"Hi Haz", I said when he came into the kitchen, hugging me from behind while I was putting on oven gloves to get the pizza out.

"Smells good Lou", he mumbled next to my ear.

"You have to let me go if you don't want the pizza to burn", I told him, laughing when he whined before pulling away.

While I got the pizza out Harry set the table. I put dinner on the table and before I could even sit down, he already had half a slice in his mouth.

"Slow down a bit there is enough for both of us."

"Sorry, I'm just really hungry", he said after he had swallowed.

"No problem love. How was your walk?", I asked also taking a slice of the pizza.

"Great. Would have been better if you came with me though", Harry told me with a smile.

"If I had come with you there wouldn't be any dinner. But I'll come next time."

"Perfect you want to watch a movie later?", he asked.

"And cuddle?", I said with a pout.

"And cuddle", Harry laughed.

-

Cuddling didn't stay cuddling. After a while of watching the movie and cuddling I felt Harry kissing light kisses up my jaw to my mouth.

"What are you doing Haz?"

"Nothing", he said kissing me.

What started out as an innocent kiss quickly became more heated. After a few minutes of heavy kissing with Harrys hands in my hair and mine wandering over his back, his hands slowly but steadily travelled over my chest down to my crotch. I stiffened feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden. Harry either didn't notice or ignored it because he didn't stop and started unbuttoning my pants.

"Stop... Harry please", I said after retrieving my mouth from his.

He immediately pulled back, stopping everything he did and looked at me concerned.

"What is it Lou? Did I do something wrong?", he asked worry evident in his voice.

"No, I mean yeah, kind of?", I said not sure what to answer.

"I'm sorry Boo. Did I hurt you?", he wants to know trying to look into my eyes.

"No, no god no, you didn't hurt me. It's just...", I began, having trouble to find words, looking everywhere but at him.

"Yeah?", Harry asked nervous.

"When you put your hand on my crotch and started unbuttoning my trousers, I... I don't know. I didn't like it. I felt uncomfortable", I explained looking down at my hands, laying in my lap.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I guess I just assumed you also wanted it."

"Yeah, well about that.... I thought about it a lot in the past weeks and I don't really see anything happening apart from cuddling and kissing. I just... I don't have the desire or interest to sleep with you or anyone for that matter. I-I understand if you don't want to bee with me any more now but that's how I feel and I don't think it will change in the near future."

"Leave you? What... Lou did you really think I would leave you because of that?"

I shrugged. "Why wouldn't you? I can't satisfy your needs" I said still looking down.

"My needs? That's what you are worried about? Oh god Lou... Look at me", I looked up from my lap seeing him smile at me. He took my hands in his before talking. "Louis, I love you. And I don't think this will ever change. And least of all will it be changed by the fact that you won't sleep with me."

"I—you-... me", I was overwhelmed "I-I love you too", I told him smiling and pulled him in a hug.

"I love you so much Lou. We are going to figure this out. I mean we literally have eternity for it", he chuckled. "I don't mind having no sex. And maybe it changes over time. Maybe it doesn't. I don't care either way. All that matters for now is that we have each other and that's it. Okay?"

Tears welled up in my eyes while he talked. 'How do I deserve such a wonder full boyfriend?', I asked myself. I hugged him tighter and nodded. "Okay."

"Good. Now should we watch the movie and cuddle like we wanted to in the first place?", He asked while pushing me from him to look at me.

"Well, we missed most of the movie so maybe watch another?", I told him with a smile on my lips.