sept

**Louis' POV**

Harry and I were meeting up every day. We also kind of stopped with the lessons, it's more like hanging out. I know he'd never admit that though. I'm also pretty sure he started liking me back...he laughs to all of my jokes and he's also been kind of touchy lately.

Right now, we're sitting on a tree watching the sun go down above the Grand Canyon in a comfortable silence.

"Wow, this is really beautiful", he let out a happy sigh, leaning back against a branch, tilting his head back and closing his eyes.

He really did look beautiful like this. His skin looked tanned under the golden sunset.

"You're so golden..."

"What did you say?", he whipped his head around to looked at me with a confused look.

"Nothing"

You see, we haven't really talked about our friendship yet. It's really uncommon for an angel and a demon to be friends. I know that he probably didn't even like me.

We sat in silence again until he spoke up.

"Have you ever been drunk before Louis?"

I looked at him with a confused look.

"You mean like...drunk from alcohol?"

"Of course, from what else", he scoffed but grinned at me afterwards.

"No", I whispered barely audible.

He suddenly stood up. That was only when I saw that the sun had now completely disappeared.

"C'mon get up, we're gonna have some fun", he smirked at me.

"Harry, I'm not getting drunk with you, forget it", I laughed and picked at some leaves underneath me.

"Do I really have to carry you?"

"I said I'm not AAAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Harry picked me up bridal style and I instantly put my hands around his shoulders, scared that he would drop me.

"We'll have fun, I promise. You don't have to drink if you want to, but I'm in the mood for dancing right now."

With that he opened up his beautiful white wings that he normally kept closed on his back and jumped of the tree, wings catching the wind and flying away.

-

After about half an hour of flying we landed in front of a club. We were still invisible to the mortals, so we skipped the queue an went into the club. As soon as we were in though, Harry turned visible.

"Why did you do this?", I asked him while turning visible myself.

"Because it's more fun like this."

"Otherwise you can't really find someone, right?", he smirked at me.

"What do you mean with 'find someone'?"

"For the night... Or to dance. Or both."

I almost choked on air as he said that.

"For...for the night? Like take them home?", I asked Harry even when I was pretty sure that his answer was yes.

"Yes, to take them home", he told me as I predicted.

Then he looked at me. Kind of like he was searching for something.

"You had sex before, right?"

He still looked at me and I nervously fiddled with my sleeves and swallowed as a lump built in my throat. I just wanted to answer him when he beat me to it.

"You never had sex. Oh my god. Why? I mean you are at least 23 and never slept with someone?"

"I know it is weird, but I've just never had the urge to have sex. And I know everyone else in my age did it before, but I don't know, okay? I just... I never...", I stopped talking, because I knew everything I would say next would just be bullshit.

I had looked down while talking to him because it was easier then to watch Harry, and when I finally looked up at him again, he, to my surprise, didn't have a look of disgust as I thought he would have but rather confusion written on his face.

"Louis did you ever think about the possibility that you are asexual? Because by what you just described to me it sounds a lot like you are."

I must have looked really confused because he spoke again.

"Asexuality means that you don't feel sexually attracted to people", Harry explained.

"I...I don't know. That was the first time I ever heard the term. How... how do you know about this? I mean you're not Asexual right? Because you just said that we will find someone for the night for sex."

"No, I'm not ace but when I was still alive and a confused teenager who wanted to figure out why he felt like he felt I came across many different sexualities", he told me.

"And?"

"What and?", he asked confused.

"Did you figure it out?", I specified my question.

"Oh. Yeah. I am pansexual. It means I don't feel attracted to a specific gender but to the person themselves."

"That's kind of cute."

"Is it? Maybe. I don't know but don't ever refer to me as cute again, okay?"

"Yeah sure, we don't want to damage your bad boy image, right?", I laughed.

"Ha-ha, very funny. Come on let's get something to drink."

-

Uff, we're sorry, it's been a while since we updated :( 

We both have a lot to do for school, but we'll try and update more frequently from now on!

x V&C