un

Trigger warning: This book contains mentions of suicide.

**3rd Person**

Louis was on his daily walk when he first met him. It was a warm autumn day; a soft breeze was blowing his light brown fringe in his face. The streets where filled with people, all going shopping for Halloween.

He stopped in front of a costume shop, looking at the devil costume that was on display. The horns on the mannequin's head were big and red, in some kind of spiral shape.

Louis horns didn't look like that at all. They were small and pointy in a dark shade of blue, barely visible through his hair. He didn't really like them. Neither did he like his tail and large wings.

He was shaken out of his thoughts when someone bumped into him. Letting out a grunt, the stranger just kept on walking without turning back.

Louis looked to his feet and saw a wallet that wasn't lying there moments ago. He quickly picked it up and ran after the stranger to ask him if it was his.

"Hey! Hey, you! I think you lost your wallet!", Louis said to the tall man who was now in front of him.

The stranger turned around and Louis was met with piercing green eyes. He suddenly felt it.

'Oh, an angel...haven't seen one in a long time', he thought to himself.

He handed the wallet over to the stranger and asked,

"It's yours, right?"

The angel looked at him and grumbled out a barely audible "thanks", before turning around and walking away again.

No, Louis thought. He won't pass the opportunity to find a new friend.

He's been friends with an angel before. Zayn was his name. But they didn't meet up as often anymore because Zayn found other friends after a while.

He ran after the stranger and stood in front of him.

"My name is Louis by the way!", he said with a big grin on his face. "What's your name?"

"I don't know why this should matter to you", the stranger answered.

Louis was a bit taken aback by the man's response, but that didn't stop him.

"Well, I need new friends, who are not human and as you are an angel, I thought that maybe we could get to know each other a little bit."

The man didn't stop walking, Louis still walking beside him. He walked way faster than before so that Louis had to almost run to keep up with him.

"And what exactly tells you that I am feeling the same way as you? Because I sure as hell do not need new friends and especially not ones that are demons", the stranger said with an ice-cold monotonous voice while rolling his eyes.

Again, Louis didn't expect that someone, yet alone an angel, could be so rude.

"I don't know", he said. "I just thought that because you are an angel that maybe you'd want to have some non-human friends. Also, aren't angels supposed to be happy and friendly towards everyone?"

"Aren't demons supposed to be bad and mean to everyone?", the stranger asked with an annoyed huff.

"I suppose so. But I wasn't raised in hell so I'm kind of different than the other demons."

"Aha. And I care about this why?" The stranger suddenly stopped walking and turned to face Louis. "Look I'm really not interested in you, your life or anything else about you. So, if you could stop following me around, I would really appreciate it."

This hurt Louis a little bit. Even if he didn't know the man, never in his life had someone so directly told him that he was totally uninteresting. The angel must have seen the hurt in his eyes because he said, "Don't take it personal I am in general not interested in anybody."

He turned around and while he was walking away, Louis heard him mumble, "My Name is Harry by the way."

______________

Hey : ),

welcome to our book, we hope you liked the first chapter!

This is a colab with @Ch_AnnaMaria05, so go follow her!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you like our story.

x V&C