Play II Chapter 2 (Part 1)

Ever since Xingqiu became Chongyun's best friend, their whole class thought of them as a 'gay couple'. "No we aren't...", Chongyun would repeatedly say to the girls who seem to ship 'Xingyun' continuously. The thought of being a love interest of Xingqiu bothered Chongyun for a while. Chongyun rested his head on his palm, looking out the window. "Seems like we aren't getting much privacy huh..." Xingqiu, who was sitting infront of him pointed towards to girls in the corner who would peak at them. Chongyun nodded and sighed. The bell rung, it was homeroom period.

"This week is art week. Our class is chosen for the 'drama' theme. Please make a storyline and set roles out orderly..." their homeroom teacher, Miss Lisa spoke out. "Can we do a 'boys love' drama-themed play?", one of the girls called out in a rush. "I don't see why not~" Lisa grinned. Almost immediately, all the girls who shipped 'Xingyun' glared at Xingqiu and Chongyun.

"Xingqiu should be the princess and Chongyun should be the prince!"

"No! They should act out romance scenes from a romance comedy!"

"How about bunny suits?"

Finally, after much discussion, they decided on Xingqiu and Chongyun playing out a romance scene where a confession takes place. "Why the hell would I do that?! He is just my bestfriend!", Chongyun flushed when one of the girls asked him to play the part of the 'boy'. "It's for the arts week right? I guess I don't mind." Xingqiu grinned. Some of the girls squealed and stared at them. "First we plan out the scenes, then the costumes. After that, we will do the practice."

(Part 1)