Feel you II Chapter 6

"Should I get the regular or double?", pointing at the popcorn menu, Xingqiu looked over at Chongyun for his opinion. "Anything, I won't eat much anyways."

From last night of talking to Xiao, he learned many ways to 'get him to know about your love for him' through actions.

"Just put your arm around him or hold his hand its easy."

"That seems hard for a start y'know...You'd feel the same if you were in my place"

"But I'm not. Plus, I've got a boy of my own so shoo"

"isn't it that Venti person you talk about almost all the time about? Pfft"

"stfu lover boy, focus on yourself"

Let's just say... It wasn't that helpful, but Chongyun was willing to try what he recommended. Shortly after, he followed Xingqiu into the theater, they both sat down at the back row and waited for a bit until the screen shone a bright white. The movie slowly progressed and oh boy Xingqiu didn't tell Chongyun that it was going to be a sad movie. Chongyun kept peaking at Xingqiu from the corner of his eye. Do I try now? 

Slowly, Chongyun reached towards Xingqiu's hand. With every little centimeter he moved, he felt the heat in this body rise. At this point, his hands were shivering. Finally, when he held onto Xingqiu's hand, he could feel how cold it was due to the air-conditioning in the theater. His hand was smaller than his and was much softer. Here comes the part.

"Uhm... What are you doing?", Xingqiu quickly retreated his hand. A flow of embarrassment filled Chongyun. Why the hell did I do that?  Chongyun looked away from him, "I was just... trying to get popcorn." Slowly, Xingqiu's confused look faded into a small giggle. "Why didn't you say so? Man that was reaaaaally weird...", Xingqiu put the popcorn box between them. "Help yourself out Yun Yun." Poor Chongyun, he regretted every bit of what he did. He probably hates me or thinks my weird. That was so stupid hhhhhhhh. 

After that movie, Xingqiu suggested going for lunch but Chongyun made the excuse of 'My mom is calling me home for something important'. Now, Chongyun isolates himself. 

"Aw come on dude, maybe he likes you just that he didn't think you would do that." A deep but rough voice came from Chongyun's discord. "You wouldn't understand Xiao, he reacted as if he didn't like it..." Chongyun could hear Xiao frowning on the other side of the line. After a while, they bid each other goodnight and Chongyun was left to think about it alone. Hands in the air, he kept thinking of how small Xingqiu's hand was compared to his. It felt so small that he could hold it in his two hands. 

What if he doesn't love me like that?

A small tear from his left eye emerged and fell onto his bed where it disappeared.

What if he won't talk to me if I confess my feelings?

A tear grew into small droplets of hopelessness. Chongyun rubbed his eyes and felt bitter. Really really bitter.

Even if I stopped liking him, my feelings won't change. I just love him. I love him too much. I want him that bad.

Thus, he convinced himself to confess. If he didn't, these feelings were going to eat him up sooner or later. The feelings of wanting to cuddle him, hold his hand or even to just watch him smile. It all made Chongyun feel so...happy.