Prepare! II Chapter 2 (Part 2)

"I am in love with yo- Why am I even doing this?!", Chongyun flustered looking at the script.  In the corner, Xingqiu was trying out costumes. Xingqiu listened carefully to Chongyun's rehearsal and flustered. "Will he be saying all that...to me?" Razor, who was beside him who was taking his measurements grinned and nodded. "Razor thinks....you look cute with Chongyun!" Xingqiu's heart skipped a beat.

"Last two Rehearsal shots before our actual take! Everyone, please get into your positions! Protagonists one and two please assemble!", the class chairperson shouted from the side. Everyone was in the hallway getting ready for their last few shots. Chongyun slowly walked into the classroom setting wearing a typical male highschool uniform with a white cardigan. "Xingqiu? Where is Xingqiu?" Suddenly Xingqiu walked in wearing a female high school uniform with a mini skirt. His hair was pulled back and finished off with a bow at the back of his head. Xingqiu looked at Chongyun nervously as grinned. Chongyun stood frozen and turned red. "This looks ridiculous... But I'm doing it for our class. How do I look? Bad I suppose.", Xingqiu giggled with his hands covering his mouth. Chongyun just looked away, covering his face.

"Alright! Get ready to take scene one! Three!... Two!... One! Action!" First, Chongyun acted out a scene of him coming into a classroom finding a letter asking him to meet someone at the back of the school compound. Then the scene moved to Chongyun walking to the venue and met Xingqiu. "It was..you?" Chongyun looked into Xingqiu's eyes.

  "I've known you for a long time... Yun Y- I mean Chongyun. I've known you for so long that my feelings for you grew. It blooms in me and I feel the warmth. I want to go further than this with you. I want o be more than just Best friends. So.. do you want to be mine?"

Chongyun got all panicky. His heart felt like bursting and his cheeks glowed a bright red. He felt really hot inside, so hot that he called for a pause. Taking a deep breath, Chongyun washed his face under the running water in the bathroom. Argh, that was so bad... He looked into the mirror and put his hand close to his chest where his heart was. Feeling the pulse, it was beating fast but returned to normal after a few deep breaths. Walking out, he decided to continue. He didn't want to let his efforts go to waste.

He wanted to see Xingqiu too.

(LOL cliffhanger. Sorry for the late release rxdtcfyvgubhinj im busy with school for I'll try my best to make time ya c:)