NOTE

Author here :)

So I've been working on this story for quite a while and I'd like to thank you everyone for he wonderful support <33 It means a lot!

And for Bennett and Razor shippers...

You noticed I actually switched up stuff for the ending since you guys liked Bennett and Razor together more than Bennett and Fischl B)

Overall I'd say this is an average piece of work because I don't think I've written good enough so I feel like trying to work on writing with words that reach out to the reader's heart strings :D

Currently working on a DSMP Fanfic because I kinda like the fandom! But the toxic side of it is quite err.... awful, but I quite like the content they make and the lore/story behind it! As one of the few people who played Minecraft back in the days when it was free, it is exciting to see how Minecraft is still alive and is taking up popularity on the platform. Some fandoms are toxic and gatekeep a lot so I hope that you guys will understand my interests and spread no hate :) I do not intend to do anything that causes harm to any fandoms I work on writing.

I've come to notice a lot of horrible things happening to upcoming or popular fandoms. A lot of people are spreading hate and false remarks or news, a lot of characters are being drawn inappropriately and many are gatekeeping fandoms from others, a lot of other horrible things are taking place too. I would like to address this because I don't think it's very nice at all to keep someone from their interests and doing things that hurt the CC's (Content Creators) and it's viewers. My fanfics will have certain limits and if I do push the limits I will note below the description to respect the CC's and will remove the fanfic if ever the CC's are uncomfortable.

Thank you to those who create a safe and wonderful place for new people to be welcomed into the fandom :) ! 

I am still in the Genshin Impact Fandom no worries! I just needed a break from the game to chill and watch some other content. And of course as promised, I will work on more Genshin works in the future :)

Again as always, thank you all you lovely people for the support! I love you all so much so please drink lots of water and wear a mask! Stay safe out there! <3

- Bluuen