1, 2, 3 Breathe II Chapter 5

Chongyun sat on his bed. He had been debating with his feelings for quite a while. The cold of his air-conditioning blew against his feet and onto his body as he had his eyes focused on the screen. He was stuck on an open DM of him and Xingqiu. Xingqiu appeared to be online. Suddenly, a text bubble of '...' appeared.

"Hi"

Chongyun starred at that single message for a long while. Blood rushed all over his body. Snap out of it, snap out of it, snap out of i-

"U free tmr?"

"yea why"

"Just got some movie tickets from a friend, just nice it's two. Wanna go?"

It took some time for Chongyun to reply. Grabbing an ice pack from his desk, he rested it on his forehead. he was getting warmer. 

"See how"

Chongyun immediately clicked off his phone and covered his eyes with his hand. Lately, it has been awkward around Xingqiu. He feels like he is the only one acting strange and Xingqiu seems to be the same. Nowdays whenever he walking into the homeroom, he would see Xingqiu on his book. Starring from afar of his features; his caramel eyes that would move onto every word that is printed onto the book he held onto. His one long strip of hair that would block a part of his eyes that he sometimes would pull back. His smile that felt as warm as ever. That was the feeling he craved for a while ever since summer break started. I want to see him.

Chongyun got back onto his phone and got a reply from Xingqiu.

"If you come I promise to give my share of popcorn ;)"

"Pfft, I don't eat much you know that"

"Darn, wanna share popcorn?"

"U sure u don't mind?"

"idk"

"Where do we meet?"

"I guess outside the movies? Around the arcade area?"

"Time?"

"Try 3"

"Ok, c u there"

"Yeah see u :)"

His fingers gripped onto the phone as if he was holding a stress ball. Cheeks lit up slightly and he smiled. I want to see him, I want to embrace him.  He felt this thoughts whirl into his mind as he rested his phone on his chest. Breathing in and out. His body tension rose thinking about Xingqiu. Do I love him like...that?  Slowly, his breathing got faster. Does he feel the same? What if he is just teasing me? 

Chongyun sat up and walked over to his desk. He turned on his computer and hopped onto Discord. Hovering over an icon that looked like a green demon mask, he called his friend, Xiao. 

(Get ready for tears, I'm about to write this story with crying yes anyways happy reading! <33)