Werewolf - Erza Scarlet

Anime: Fairy Tail

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Slight Gore, Light Cussing

(Erza x Shy & Short Werewolf Female Reader)

Story Idea By : [ 14kanekiken ]

Read Yuri Oneshots 2 by 14kanekiken for the original.

Good Ending
---
3rd Person POV
-

Magnolia is a city with a population of 60,000 and has been prosperous in magic since the ancient era, it is known as the merchant city. This reputation has only been boosted thanks to the strongest guild in all of Fiore, Fairy Tail.

-

"Will you get up already sis!" A voice shouts at (Y/n). This causes her to end up falling out of the bed. "Oof!"

The little girl with (h/c) and (e/c) eyes sighs and helps (Y/n) up. "Jeez, you're so clumsy sis. You need to be more independent!" The girl scolds. (Y/n) whines and nods. "Righttt, sorry Yorzi.." She nervously chuckles.

Yorzi sighs and walks out of her older sisters room. "Get dressed already! You wouldn't want to waste time in getting to the guild!" (Y/n) hears from outside her door. "Riiiighhttt!" She shouts back.

(Y/n) Enafen, an endangered species called 'Lycanthrope', or more commonly known; a werewolf. Her sister was unfortunately born without this trait- instead she was born with Pict Magic, meaning art supplies was obviously a must. Speaking of art-

"Are you finished with that commission yet?" (Y/n) sat down at the small-ish dinning table. Yorzi hummed before setting a plate of eggs and toast in front of her older sister.

"Not yet, almost though. Who wanted it again?" Yorzi also took a seat, beginning to eat her serving of eggs and toast. "Reedus. He's the guy with orange curly hair and a round tummy. He also uses Pict Magic." (Y/n) answers, taking another bite of the toast.

Yorzi raises a brow. "Then why is he asking me to draw for him?" (Y/n) takes a moment to swallow her food. "I think it was becauseee.. because he wanted to know how good you were?" She tilts her head confusingly. Yorzi does the same thing.

"Ask him when you get there." She sighs. (Y/n) stiffens and shakes her head. "No no no no no!- No way! I won't!" She finishes her food quickly. "Ehhh.. you really have to get over that shyness of yours sis." Yorzi continues to eat, ignoring (Y/n)'s bad manners.

The oldest blushes with embarrassment and walks over to the sink, washing her plate clean. "Sure..." She mumbles, clearly not going to get over it.

They're left in silence for a minute. "I'll be done by tomorrow." Yorzi sighs, also finishing. "Go ahead and hurry to the guild." Yorzi moves (Y/n) away from the sink and starts to wash her own dish, taking (Y/n)'s clean one and setting it on the counter.

(Y/n) smiles and nods. She ruffles Yorzi's hair up a bit--almost getting her fingers bit off--and heads out. "I'll be home before dinner- maybe! If not then I'll come back eventually!!" She shouts back, running out the door.

Yorzi opens the window forcefully. "If you get hurt I'll kick your ass!!" She shouts back. "Language!!" (Y/n) retorts before running down to the city.

(Y/n)'s parents were absent of course- they had died when Yorzi was 9. They were good people, sweet, kind, loving.. everything parents should be. Their parents died while out of Magnolia, they had apparently been murdered, but no clear details were given out. It changed them both, causing (Y/n) to become more timid and shy, and for Yorzi to become much more mature and independent.