Puppy - Mei Hatsume

Anime: My Hero Academia

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Slight Gore, Light Character Spoilers, Light Homophobia & Transphobia, Death?

Bad Ending

Cover - SplashBrush (DeviantArt)
———
3rd Person POV
———

"My definition of a hero?" (Y/n) mumbles questioningly, looking up at her girlfriend, Mei.

Mei nods enthusiastically, holding onto the handheld camera tightly. She smiled at (Y/n) as she kept her face behind the camera panel. "Yes yes! Now answer (Y/n)!" She squeals, excited.

(Y/n) pouts and crosses her arms, shifting her weight to one of her legs. (Y/n) made sure to shut the water off after doing this, she wanted to give Mei her full attention instead of worrying about dirty dishes that could be cleaned later on.

"What's with the random question?" She frowned, her face now contorted into something people saw as 'cute'.

Mei raised a brow, as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "I'm making a short film- movie clip- thingy.. t-the details aren't that important! It's just to satisfy my incurable desire for new things!- you wouldn't discourage that!- would you!?" 

This made a small sweat drop form on the back of her head.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" (Y/n) continued to question, bringing out that stubborn side of hers. "Why won't you tell me?!" Mei whined, letting the camera fall from her eyes.

(Y/n) irked and grabbed the white towel that was resting on her shoulder, and smacked the back of Mei's head with it. "HIGUCK!" Mei shouted.

(Y/n) sighed and tossed the rag onto Mei's bowed down head. "Well if you have time to ask questions like that then you have time to help me clean up!" The shorter girl declared, puffing up her cheeks at the end.

Mei simply nervously chuckled and nodded, accepting defeat. She knew there was no way to break that stubborn shield of yours once you had it on. You were the only one who never budged when it came to Mei's 'pushiness', it was honestly impressive.

Frankly, you knew that Mei's reason for asking was false, she's always been good at being manipulative- whether it's for 'good' or 'evil', is sometimes unknown. However, this manipulative side usually only comes out when she needs help with her 'babies'.

(Y/n) went back to the dishes and turned the faucet back on, angrily using the soapy sponge to clean the dirtied plates.

---

(L/n) (Y/n), a girl born into a quirkless family. However, she was the only one born with a quirk.

Her quirk, shape shifter.. or so it's called. However, she can only shape shift into animals. The bigger the animals, the larger the energy it takes. The more energy she uses, the more it takes a toll on her body.

If she- let's say, transformed into a tiger and fought for an extended period of time, then her body- in a way of rejecting this unknown DNA, would cause her to internally bleed until she throws up. This causes severe stomach pains and light headedness.

She has a chance on living till a full human lifespan, yet.. the chances are quite 50/50.

Despite these downfalls, she trained. This allowed her to transform into smaller animals like rodents or small birds without having this internal bleeding side affect become liable. The largest animal she can transform into is an 8 week old puppy--and this is without the internal bleeding.