Servent of Evil - Umi Sonoda

Anime: Love Live! School Idol Project

Bad Ending
-
(3rd Person POV)
-

In a land faraway, a kingdom that was said to be the mightiest of all ruled a section of the land. It was said that they ruled with an iron fist.

This kingdom was held in a dark light, wars and over taxation were something that the kingdom's people suffered from.

It was ironic, them being the color of yellow. It was their staple.

On this day, two lucky pairs of twins were born, a 'boy', and a girl. The church's bell rung loudly that sunny day for the two, as if to bless them. A 'boy' named (Y/n) Sonoda, and a girl named Umi Sonoda.

Now, you must be wondering why I'm saying boy like that, the thing is, (Y/n) Sonoda is in fact not a boy, she is a girl. The kingdom thought that having one boy, and one girl would fit the image better, so they fibbed the truth a little.

-

"Hey hey! (Y/n), come check out this book I found!" The blue haired girl called out happily. The other twin's head perked up, her (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes looked over at her before following the girl's request. "What's up, Umi?" (Y/n) smiled back at her.

Umi mushed herself next to her twin and shoved half the book on (Y/n)'s lap. "Aren't the roses super pretty? Let's ask ma and pa to get us some! We can plant it in the garden!" She exclaimed with shining eyes.

(Y/n) laughed and nodded. "Let's do it!"

-

"Look! The roses are blooming Umi!" (Y/n) pointed at the flowerbed, before turning to see her sister. "Umi?" She mumbled, her excitement dying down.

Umi was speechless, these roses were more beautiful than she thought they could be. "They're.. so pretty." She muttered breathlessly, gently grazing the petals of one of the roses.

(Y/n) smiled and leaned on Umi. "Aren't you glad you suggested we get them?"

Umi looked down at her before giving her a closed eyed smile. "Yep!"

"Children." A voice called out, it was familiar, their father. Umi immediately stood up and ran to him. "Pa!"

(Y/n) stood up and jogged after her, but was tugged back by a tight force. "Oof!" She steadied herself before looking up at their mother with a puzzled look. "Ma?"

Next to their mother stood their trusty maid, Nozomi. Nico--their mother--gave (Y/n) a sigh before pulling the girl closer to her.

The atmosphere was tense and no one dared to speak. In Nozomi's hands was a brown case of luggage, a bad sign.

The sudden sound of horses trotting up to the castle caught everyone's attention. When the gates opened, in came a carriage, a familiar traveling tool that the twins knew of. Out came their--also familiar--driver, their fancy trench coat cape hanging behind them, their name was Rin.

Maki--their Pa--had let go of Umi and walked over to (Y/n). They bent down in front of (Y/n) before allowing for the girl to face Umi, who still stood a fair distance away.

Nico had traded places with Maki, and also crouched down behind Umi. When Umi tried to walk back to her sister, she was held back by her mother.

"Ma?" Umi mumbled, a bit scared as (Y/n) was slowly being pulled backwards toward the carriage.

(Y/n) frowned and started to panic, pulling and tugging on her father's grip. Maki had a poker-face as they continued to pull (Y/n) away, farther, and farther from the castle.