An Ocean of Orange (Eyes of Amber 2)

(3rd person POV)

"Well then, I'd say this meeting is about wrapped up." She stands with a smile, sticking a hand out.

"I look forward to working with you."

She chuckles. "As do I."

"Care to walk me out?"

"It'd be my pleasure." Her hand falls just above her rear, eyes wandering with clear intent.

"Oh, and please, do send my regards to the captain."

"The captain?"

"S.D.O.H.R. Put your hands up!" The captain leading the charge exclaims, the woman only now noticing that the guards posted outside her room were gone.

(Y/n) smiles and steps away from her, yelping as she's dragged to the side by her shirt. She looks down and chuckles at the large wolf, Mackenzie taking a moment to rub her head against (Y/n)'s stomach before growling at the woman.

Mrs. H was one of the female slave traders of the black market, highly sought out due to her 'high-quality' slaves and side prostitute business.

"You– Little–" She grit her teeth, a hand reaching behind her.

"Mackenzie!" The captain shouted, Mackenzie tackling Mrs. H down in a second flat, the gun sliding away. Another soldier stepped away from formation and quickly picked it up, their own gun staying focused on Mrs. H.

Mackenzie's teeth remained bared as she stared down at the woman, close to snapping her neck. Her jaw's slowly opened, her growls growing.

"Mackenzie, come here."

Mackenzie quickly closes her mouth with a huff, stepping off Mrs. H and trotting back to (Y/n), shifting back immediately and wrapping her up in her arms.

"Good job, I think you were able to traumatize her enough." (Y/n) smiled, running a hand through Mackenzie's hair, scratching behind her ear every now and then. Mackenzie pouted, adjusting her uniform vest.

"She was touching you, and tried to shoot you. Would've been better if I just tore her jugular out." Mackenzie grumbled, glaring at the wall behind the (h/c)-haired girl.

"Yes, probably, but our objective is to try and capture them alive." (Y/n) reminded.

"It doesn't matter!" Mackenzie frowned. "No one puts their hands on my wife." She whispered.

(Y/n) blinked and felt her cheeks grow warm.

"Hey, Mackenzie! Could you help us carry a few of these bodyguards?" A soldier exclaimed, catching the two's attention.

"Go on." (Y/n) nodded, placing a light kiss against her 'wife's' nose. Mackenzie placed a hand on (Y/n)'s cheek and kissed the other, humming.

"Alright! What do you want me for?" Mackenzie called back with an annoyed tone, walking off to wherever she was needed.

"Maybe I should ban public displays of affection from this unit."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, leaning into the arm of the captain. "Oh hah hah. What? Mad I can get chicks and you can't?"

Alex scoffed. "You know, you're lucky I'm so forgiving enough to not say anything whenever you and my sister in-law start making out on the field."

"Ahh, you're right, if me and Mackenzie are married then she's technically your other sister now. I feel bad for her." She sighs.

"You ass." Alex laughed, poking at her sides.

(Y/n) shoved her hand in his face. "Take it up with my wife."