A Dream - Jirou Kyoka

Anime: My Hero Academia

Trigger Warning(s): Death, Spoilers, Hospitalization,

Extra: Jirou Kyoka is 16/17.

Bad Ending
-
(3rd Person POV)
-

(Y/n) blinked slowly as she opened her eyes, looking around her room before yawning and sitting up. She stretched and tossed her legs over her bed, going to get ready for the day.

Today was a special day, she would be enrolling in U.A High School, then again, it would only be for a bit- almost a year at best, and almost a few months at worst.

She was able to get in thanks to her older sister--

"--Onee-chan! Make sure not to forget your lunch!" (Y/n) shouted downstairs, getting a hearty laugh in response. "I won't!"

She rolls her eyes and continues to brush her hair. Once she's finished, she goes back into her room and tosses on the U.A. uniform. Smiling happily as she did a few twirls in the mirror.

Mind Wipe. That is her quirk, it has the ability to erase a person's memories of a certain time just by touching their forehead.

The memories can only come back under certain circumstances and will be very difficult to get back. She can make someone forget their own age, name, or family--but she would never do that.

The user must make physical contact with the victim's forehead, placing any finger in between a person's eyebrows.

If the quirk is overused, then the user will get headaches and/or migraines.

It was a simple, yet effective quirk. However, it would prove a problem for being in the hero course. So, she would be set as a teacher's helper--even if she is only 16.

(Y/n) walked down the stairs, jumping over the last step and jogging over to the dining table where her sister sat. "The food was about to get cold! What took you so long?" Her sister grinned, taking another bite of toast.

(Y/n) huffed and took a seat as well, taking a bite out of her own toast. "I was getting dressed! Beauty takes time y'know!" (Y/n) pouted before breaking out into a laugh, causing her sister to do the same.

A woof was heard, catching the two girl's attention. "Ahhh, yes yes Taro, you can join in on the laughter too." (Y/n) chuckled, petting the small white dog next to her leg.

"Mm, mom will be alone with Taro now." (Y/n) mumbled to no one in particular. Her sister hummed in agreement before standing with an empty plate. "Yeah, but she'll be fine, he's great company." She giggled, placing the plate in the sink.

"Alright! I'm headin' out now! To do hero stuff!" Her sister exclaimed with a raised fist. "Whoo." (Y/n) unenthusiastically cheered, making her sister grumble playfully before giving (Y/n) a peck on the forehead.

"Have a good first day!" Her sister waved. (Y/n) repeated the action as her sister left. "Make sure to catch some bad guys and save some lives Onee-chan!" She smiled.

Her sister laughed, nodding with a thumbs up before running out the door.

Just a bit after, her mother came out, yawning and with messy sea-green hair. Her glasses falling off the bridge of her nose as she throws her arms up, stretching.

"Morning." Her mom greets, going into the kitchen and immediately making coffee.

(Y/n) laughs at her mother's lazy behavior before also finishing her breakfast and setting her plate in the sink. "Morning to you too! Onee-chan just left, and you caught me just before I left- lucky you." She grins, going over to the front door and sitting on the step to put her shoes on.