Sequence of Events - Nemuri/Midnight

Anime: My Hero Academia

Trigger Warnings: Self Hate, Blood, Self Harm, Mentions of Suicide, cussing

If you feel like hurting yourself please text this line, Self Harm Crisis Line: 741741

Suicide is not a joke so if you feel like ending it all, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255

Thank you for reading and taking the time to read the hotlines.

Bad Ending

———
(Y/n) POV

Flashback
———

I stare at the ruined and bloodied rubble.

I still can't fully believe what I had done.. I'd had lost control once again. My quirk went rampant again. It's not like this hasn't happened before, but definitely not to this extent.

My name, is (L/n) (Y/n). I am a pro hero and live in America. My pro hero name is (H/n) (Hero Name) and my quirk is Night Beast. (Like Atsushi's from Bungou Stray Dogs). I can transform into a large (F/c) tiger at night but only at night. It gives me amazing speed, regeneration, strength, and durability. But at times I can lose control... and that's what happened.

In the town of Hansvan, famous for it's high crime rates. I (H/n) have just murdered 4 gang family's and a gang of criminals. I killed, 14 people in the family's, and the gang, which consisted of 16 people.

I killed 30 people, in one night.

I look down at my dirtied red paws. A familiar copper taste in my mouth. I flex my claws taking into the account the large amount of blood that coated them.

I don't know what to do. What was the last words the gang leader told me? Oh right.

"You monster! I hope you live for eternity so you can die in guilt and sadness you motherfuck-.." Squish... was the last thing I heard that came from him.

I have to leave. I have to leave. I have to leave... but do I deserve to. Probably not... not at all. Should I stay? I don't know..

What to do.. oh I know. I'll run.. and run and a run. So that I can feel the stress and pain of not being able to stay in the same place. It's genius.

But.. I'm probably just giving myself an excuse so I don't have to die rotting in a cell or get the death penalty. Strange...

I slowly turn around, my tail gently following behind me. I step on something soft causing me to immediately lift up my heavy paw. Right there in front of me.. is a stuffed frog. Cute..

I slowly lower my neck and pick it up in my jaws. I continue to make my way in the barren and seemingly empty town.

The town isn't empty, everyone's just sleeping. Not knowing that in the morning they're going to find 30 dead people in the corner of their quaint town.

Am I a murderer? Yeah.. I am. Of course I am, I killed them, didn't I? I did.

I'll fulfill that mans request.

I'll keep living, and going, and going, as I slowly drive myself into a life of sorrow and pain. Such a nice plan, isn't it?

I look down the long road that is the escape for this town, and take a look back at the Hansvan.

I continue down the long, empty paved road.

Isn't this a sight?

A giant (F/c) tiger, walking down a lonely road, carrying a stuffed frog, while covered from head to toe.. in pure, red, blood.