1

Scenario: He sees you, his boyfriend, wearing his clothes for the first time since the two of you started dating.

Arisu: He would have been burnt out from a full day of gaming and just want to cuddle with you. He'd lay down in bed and call out for you to come join him. When he sees you come into the room wearing his teal Sunny Climate shirt, he'd blush. No questions asked. He'd find it super cute and ask you take picture of you so he can look at them again later. He'd hug you tightly and tell you how cute he thinks you look all while blushing.

Karube: He would be lounging on the couch randomly channel surfing. It would be his day off and he had planned to spend the day with you, but those plans kind of back fired on him. You decided to sleep in that morning, leaving Karube all alone. Usually, you two would wake up at the same time so you had a chance to say goodbye to him before he had to go off to work. He always got home really late and you would already be asleep. When you finally woke up Karube would look over the couch only to that you were wearing one of his short sleeved button ups and basketball shorts. He would run over to you and hug you tightly as he laughs at you for being so cute.

Chota: As soon as he saw you wearing one of his work shirts he would just smile really big. He would be trying so hard not to completely lose his mind over how cute he thought you looked, but he failed. He would take his phone out and start snapping pictures of you dressed in his shirt so he could show Arisu and Karube. He would ask you to strike different cute poses so he could take photos of you from all different angles.

Chishiya: When he saw you sleeping on the bed in one of his white jackets he just would stare at you. He didn't want to show how cute he thought you looked.  He had lent you one of his favorite jackets a couple days ago right before a game and kind of wanted it back. Once he realized that he didn't want to disturb you from your sleep he'd just kneel down next to you on the ground and watch over you. He would crack a small smile as he takes in more of how truly cute you looked all curled up in his jacket.

Niragi: He would barge into your shared room after a game only to find you lounging around on the bed. He would walk over to you, pull you into a hug, and rest his chin on the top of your head. He would be a little tired so he would start falling asleep while holding you close to himself. When he opened his eyes slightly he took notice of your clothes. They were actually his. He'd just smirk and start to kiss your neck as he teased you about wearing his clothes. Deep down though, he loved it. It let others know you were his.

Last Boss: He would be returning from his patrol rounds and would just want to lay down. He may not talk much or seem like the affectionate type but this man wouldn't ever turn down a cuddle for you. He would walk into the room and just lay down on the bed next to you. He'd pull you into a hug and just look you over. It didn't take him long you notice that you were wearing one of his sleeveless jackets. He would flash you a rare smile because he thought that the jacket fit you nicely.

Aguni: He would find you sleeping quietly on the bed. He would glance over at you, noticing that you were wearing one of his tank tops. The usually stoic man couldn't help but smile a little. He was never someone who was all that affectionate to begin with. He'd walk over to you and gently brush you hair behind your ear. He'd take notice of how peaceful and safe you looked. He hears you groan and shift underneath his touch. He'd just hush you and tell you to go back to sleep.

Hatter: This man would tackle you in a hug. He wouldn't give you a chance to explain why you were even wearing one of his robes. He would bury his face into your neck. You could feel him smiling against your skin because he knew that his clothes were going to smell like you afterwards and he swore that after he washed his clothes he was going to have you wear them. He loved your scent, it drove him crazy.