4

Scenario: You're trying to cook for the night, but your boyfriend keeps bugging you because he wants you to pay attention to him.

Arisu: He would randomly come up behind you and hug you. He would also gently rock you side to side while he hugged you. When you asked him to stop hanging off of you, he would bury his face in your hair or your neck in protest. I feel like he'd start humming a song or something like that. Soon enough you would be singing along to the melody. And of course, he'd join in until you two were singing and acting like a some goofy couple you'd see on TV.

Karube: He would try everything in his power to get you to stop cooking so he could have your undivided attention. Honestly, he'd act like a young child demanding attention from a parent. He would randomly come up and gently flick you before running off into a different room to hide. Once you'd finally had enough, you would put down your cooking supplies and chase after him. Once you caught up to him, you'd tackle him to the ground and give him a gentle punch to the shoulder.

Chota: This man would just stand next to you and gently poke your side every now and again. He felt left out more than anything else. The only thing that could make him feel better was a hug from his loving s/o. The two of you were always so busy with work that you barely had time to spend with each other. But, you both finally had some downtime so you thought it would a nice thing to cook dinner for him and yourself. But, he didn't want you to make him dinner. He just wanted to cuddle with you and watch some TV or something. You'd eventually give up and give in to his sweet voice and request to cuddle.

Chishiya: He'd just lurk in the corner of the kitchen while you cook. He wants you to pay attention to him, but doesn't want to just come out and say that. He doesn't like admitting that he likes when your attention is on him. When you finally take notice of him just standing there you'd walk over, wrap your arms around his waist, and give him a kiss on the cheek. His face would light up pretty quick.

Niragi: You better be prepared to cook absolute jack shit. Come on, it's Niragi. You think he'd let you have your attention on anything that isn't him? He'd be all over you. He'd do anything for your attention. He would make sure that he would tease and annoy you just enough to pull you away from the kitchen. He would stay by your side until you finally told him that you'd stop cooking and order pizza.

Last Boss: He'd be sneaking into the kitchen just to steal bits of whatever you had been cooking. If you were quick enough to actually catch him in the act, you'd gently flick his forehead. He'd say sorry before walking off and repeating the entire process again until you give up and pay attention to him.

Aguni: He would be pretty distant. He wouldn't want to pester you for attention too much. You eventually just flat out ask him if he wanted to cuddle with you instead of letting you cook dinner. Though he wouldn't show it, he'd be more than happy to take you up on your offer. He would walk into the other room and wait patiently for you. All you could do was giggle to yourself as he gave you one of his rare smiles.

Hatter: This man acts like a child when wants attention from his s/o. I refuse to believe otherwise. He would be whining and tugging on your shirt sleeve to get your attention. He would also be running around the kitchen asking you why you wouldn't put down the food that you were cooking to spend some quality time with him. He wanted to hug you and have you all to himself with zero distractions what so ever.