7

Scenario: They find out that their s/o extremely depressed and they do their best to comfort them

Arisu: One of the kings of comfort. He's been there so he knows just what to do. He'd stay with you all day and all night. He'd be down to do whatever you want. May it be playing games with him or just laying down to cuddle. He would treat you like royalty. He reassure you that you mean the world to him and that he'd never let anything bad happen to you. At night he'd wrap you up in a blanket burrito and just hold you close.

Karube: The king of comforting his s/o. I refuse to believe otherwise. He'd spoil you half to death. Anything you wanted and I mean anything, he'd give it to you if it'd make you feel better. So many hugs, kisses, and head pats. He wouldn't leave your side until he's triple positive that you are feeling better. He'd also just tell you that you're incredibly special to him and that you can always come to him if you're struggling with anything. No matter how big or small the issue was, this man is more than willing to help out his s/o. 

Chota: He'd be really good at comforting you. But all I have to say is that if you're crying, he's going to cry with you. It's kind of sweet in a way. He'd hold you so tightly as he told you that you meant everything to him. He wouldn't know what to do if he ever lost you. As for activities for the day, just cuddling. He knew you wouldn't be up for anything else besides that and he was more than okay with that. I feel like he'd try to show you stupid YouTube videos to get you to laugh. Bad thing about it is it works.

Chishiya: Though he's not one that's big on expressing feelings, I feel like he'd actually be really good at comforting his s/o. He'd let you lay your head on his shoulder or his lap and he'd just listen as you vent. He's a good listener I know that much. After your done venting to him he'd ask if you're feeling better. If yes he'd give you a kiss. If no he'd give you a kiss. You're getting a kiss either way. He'd feel special knowing that you trust him enough to be truthful about your emotions with him. That alone would make him feel good, you also feeling better is just the icing on the cake.

Niragi: Okay look I know he seems like the type who'd just make fun of you, but when you tell him how you're really feeling it would hit a little too close to home for him. He'd make sure you two were alone before he just gives you the biggest hug ever. He wouldn't leave your side. I mean that, even if he's being called out for militant business that man is not moving. He doesn't want to focus on anything other than you. He's scared that he'll lose you, it's his worse fear. Best solution, be with you at all times until he sees that you're better.

Last Boss: He'd be really understanding of your feelings. Surprisingly enough he'd give you lots of hugs. He'd tell you that he understands and that the feelings will pass with time. He'd also tell you that you could talk to him whenever you needed. I feel like he's also a really good listener. And again because I think about it a lot, he'd let you trace over his tattoos. He knew it calmed you down because it forced you to focus on something other than your thoughts.

Aguni: He'd sit with you and just listen. He's not the cuddliest to begin with so he'd just let you rest your head on his shoulder and have his arm around your waist. He'd tell you that these kinds of feelings were normal to have especially when you've been in the borderlands for so long. He'd just do his damn best to cheer you and help you navigate what you're feeling in a safe way. He'd do his best to keep you away from anything that you could use to hurt yourself. He knew you didn't want to hurt yourself, but you know, better safe than sorry. 

Hatter: He'd give you anything you want. Like Karube, he'd spoil you. In his eyes you were royalty and needed to be treated as such. He'd get you all of your favorite foods and shower you with so much affection. Hugs, kisses, cuddles, you name it. This man gave it to you and then some. He'd understand what your feeling. He's been there too. He'd praise you lots because he know you like it and he knows that his cute little comments always put a smile on your face. That's all he ever wanted to see. Your smile. It made him feel so complete.