11

Scenario: Their s/o happens to own a hawk

Arisu: He'd be surprised that his s/o is able to control such a large and terrifying bird. I think he'd also be surprised when his s/o uses the bird to assist them in games. Hands down, he's too scared to get near you when the bird is perched on your arm or shoulder. He's afraid it'll bite him or something so he admires you from afar. He likes having the bird around though because it scares other people off so the two of you are usual able to stay out of any serious trouble when it comes to other people.

Karube: He just thinks his s/o is a such badass and he never stops telling them that. One hundred percent brags about how cool he thinks his s/o is during games when they use their bird to win. I feel like he'd also want his s/o to teach him how to handle the bird so he can feel like more of a badass too. He thinks it's cool how intimidating his s/o looks with such a powerful bird by their side twenty four seven. He finds it kind of hot too so he turns into a total simp. 

Chota: He's scared shitless of the bird. Refuses to go near it. He thinks it's going to attack him and eat him. Even when his s/o tries to show him that the bird is harmless if you know how to properly handle it, he starts crying. Overtime he would learn to tolerate the bird's presence. Still wouldn't want to go near it if he doesn't have to. Deep down though, he thinks you look cool as fuck and he finds the power you hold very attractive.

Chishiya: Would actually be surprised. Like genuinely surprised, which is rare for him. I feel like he'd play twenty questions with you about the bird and learn how he could use it to his advantage. He'd help his s/o take care of the bird and only because he wants to gain its trust. Like I said, he knows it can usual to him and his plans, but he understands that it needs to trust him. Feel like he'd become attached to the bird overtime but he'd never tell his s/o that.

Niragi: No joke, he'd try to pick fights with his s/o's bird. Change my mind. He'd get pissed that it did such a good job protecting them during games because he wanted to be the one to do it. But, he did like that it kept people away from his s/o at The Beach. People were too scared to get near his s/o out of fear that they would signal the bird to attack. He and the bird don't get along very well but, he tolerates it being there because he knows it, like him, just wants to protect you.

Last Boss: Would be hella curious about it. He'd try to touch the bird and poke at it while his s/o isn't looking. But, when his s/o notices how curious he is about the bird and offers to teach him how to handle the bird, he'd be all for it. Thinks it'll add to his already somewhat scary image. It definitely takes some time for the bird to warm up to him though. It hasn't quite forgotten about all the times he tried to bug it. Overall he likes the bird because it looks cool and makes you seem like a badass.

Aguni: Twenty questions session. Asks how his s/o was able to train such a bird. Asks how they care for it while living in the borderlands. You know, the whole nine yards. He'd help his s/o take care of it. Whenever he went out for games or something he'd always be sure to bring back food for the bird. Though it would be tough for him to admit to anyone other than his s/o, he'd grown attached to the bird. I don't know why but I feel like Aguni just has a soft spot when it comes to pets. Maybe I'm wrong but whatever.

Hatter: Like Karube, he'd find it badass and hot. He's impressed that his s/o can handle a bird of prey. Anywhere he goes though, you and the bird have to be with him. He wants to show your ability to handle such an animal off to everyone he knows. Honestly, he thinks with him being such a powerful individual and his s/o having such a threating bird it makes the two of you a power couple. The bird doesn't like him though. No matter how hard he tries to get on its good side, it's not happening anytime soon.