6

Scenario: You ask them if you can keep a stray dog that you found after a game.

Arisu: He'd let you keep the dog. At first he didn't think it was a good but when you told him that having a dog can boost your mood and is good for your mental health, he'd let you keep it. With time the dog would become his favorite thing, but of course it could never beat out you. Honestly his favorite thing is coming back from a game and just getting to cuddle with you and your new dog.

Karube: I don't know why but I feel like he's afraid of dogs. I really don't know why I thin this. I just get that kind of vibe. He'd be reluctant to let you keep it but in the end he'd let you. Overtime though, he'd warm up to the dog. He realizes that he actually likes the dog when he sees it protecting you. He likes that he and the dog have that in common. Soon enough you'd catch the two of them playing together and just having a good time.

Chota: He can't say no to you. Of course he'd let you keep the dog. He liked the idea of you having the dog around to protect you when he wasn't round. Not that he thought you need to be protected all the time. He knew you were strong on your own, he thought the dog just doubled that power. I mean it'd be a pretty large dog so it looked scary to begin with. But he wouldn't be scared to play with the dog and treat it like it was a baby.

Chishiya: He'd be reluctant to let you keep a dog. He strikes me as more of a cat person to begin with. You two compromise and he lets the dog stay for a bit, kind of like a two week trial. He wants to see if the animal is going to be helpful or just get in the way. When he sees it helping you throughout different games, he allows you to keep it for good. You'd never catch him babying the dog though. He'd treat it as if it was a part of the little team he had going on though. I feel like he'd respect the dog for being smart.

Niragi: He didn't want you to keep it at first. He was upset because deep down he thought it'd just take your attention away from him. But how did you change his mind you may ask? You told him he could teach it how to attack on command. That sold him. He liked the idea of having a bit of muscle by his side. When he wasn't trying to teach the dog how to maul people, I feel like he'd be constantly fighting the dog for your attention. Like you'd spend one minute too long petting the dog and he'd throw himself into your lap just to bug you. 

Last Boss: He wouldn't care. At least that's how he'd act. He'd tell you he didn't care if you kept it or let it go. I have to say I feel like he'd be a bit jealous of the dog. Since you found it, it has been doing a bang up job of protecting you when he wasn't around. I also feel like when you two are alone he wants the dog to be in a different room all together so that he can have you all to himself for a bit and not have you worrying about the dog. After awhile though he'd let the dog come with him on patrol just to watch his back.

Aguni: He'd let you keep the dog. No hesitation. I feel like he'd train it to do all sorts of things. Tricks, attacks, and a shit ton more. I feel like he has a soft spot for animals especially dogs. If you weren't with the dog he most likely was. It added to his already tough demeanor. But when the two of you were alone, he'd baby that dog like no other. You find it cute how he treated the dog. And that dog is fucking spoiled by the both of you. Anytime the two of you went out for a game, you'd always come back with some nice ass dog bed or raw cuts of meat just for the dog.

Hatter: Much like Niragi, I feel like he didn't want you to keep the dog. He'd tell you that he's afraid you'll love it more than him. Once you reassure him a ton of times that you could never love anything more than him, he'd cave. I feel like if he saw you cuddling with the dog at all, he'd do his best to jump in and pull you away from the dog. Kind of to show the dog that you were his and that he came before the dog. I don't know I just feel like he'd be really jealous of the dog.