2

Scenario: They see their s/o crying for the first time.

Arisu: He would be really confused and worried about why you were crying in the first place. But he wouldn't hesitate to hug you tightly and give you all the comfort you needed to feel better. He'd hold you close to himself and tell you how much he adores you. He'd tell you about all the things he loves about you and how much you truly meant to him.

Karube: When he saw that you were crying he wouldn't say anything. He'd just sit down next to you and give you the biggest hug known to man. He'd be really cuddly and caring when you're upset. He'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear to help calm you down.

Chota: As soon as he heard you crying he'd come rushing in and play 20 questions with you. He'd ask why you were upset. He'd ask who or what made you cry. Once he figures out the source of your sadness, he'd do his best to fix it. If he can't he'd just hug you and rock you gently until you calm down.

Chishiya: As soon as he found out that you were crying he would try to ignore it but the guilt of just ignoring it was too much for him to handle. He would get you behind closed doors so he could drop his usual uncaring demeaner and cuddle with you. He'd tell you that have no reason to be upset and that he missed seeing your smile.

Niragi: This man would flip his shit. He'd ask you who upset you but would end up just making you cry more because of his yelling. Once he noticed this, he actually calmed himself down and stopped yelling. He'd walk over to you and hug you tightly. Though he's harsh and cruel at time he couldn't bare to see you upset if he wasn't the one to make you feel that.

Last Boss: He wouldn't say much. Not very different from every day. But deep down he hates seeing you upset over nothing. He knew you liked to trace out his tattoo so he'd come into your room and sit on the bed. He'd have you sit in between his legs and would give you his arms so you could trace your fingers over his tattoos.

Aguni: When he saw you crying for the first time he wouldn't really know what to do. He'd sit next to you on the bed and give you the world's most awkward hug. He didn't really know how to comfort you but you didn't mind. You liked the hug and appreciated the effort he was putting in to make you feel better.

Hatter: He heard sniffles coming from the room that he and you shared. He found you crying into one of his robes on the bed. You had a break down after one of your friends died in a game. Hatter would just sit next to you and try to ask you what was brothering you. When you refused to answer him he would slowly remove his robe from you and gently lay down with you tightly wrapped in his arms. He would just let you cry as he slowly rubbed you back for you.