5

Scenario: Their s/o saves them in a game

Arisu: I feel like he'd be upset that you'd risk your life so willingly to save him. Don't get me wrong he's definitely grateful, but he also doesn't want you getting hurt because of him. I feel like after the game he'd just want to keep you by his side at all times so that he can keep an eye on you. As well as reassure himself that you're not going anyway. He'd give you lots of kisses and hugs once you guys got back to The Beach.

Karube: He'd be upset with you at first but it would quickly turn into him showering you with love and affection. He's just surprised that you cared enough about him to risk your life for him. Like Arisu, he'd want you glued to his side for the rest of the time. He tell you how grateful he is but also how much he panicked in the moment because he thought you were going to die.

Chota: When you ended up getting your leg burned during the first ever game because you were helping him get out the door, he'd be blaming himself left and right. You'd do your best to calm him and tell him that it wasn't his fault, but he's a tough one to convince. To make it up to you he'd place himself in charge of taking care of you. He'd carry you around everywhere on his back and keep you safe to the best of his abilities.

Chishiya: While you guys were taking part in the tag game, one of the taggers got a little too close to shooting Chishiya. Thankfully you were able to push him out of the way and dodge the shot all together. Once the game was over and you guys were walking back to the car, Chishiya would grab a hold of your hand and squeeze it tightly. Though he'd never say the words, you knew this was his way of saying thank you. I feel like deep down he'd also be a little scared because he now knows that you're willing to save him even if you're placed at risk. Making it a lot easier for him to possibly lose you.

Niragi: He'd be angry at you for saving him at first. It'd be a huge blow to his pride and his ego. But deep down, it scared him more than anything. You put yourself at risk to save him. While on the way back to The Beach he'd be yelling at you about how it was stupid move and how he doesn't need to be protected. You'd just nod and smile, honestly you'd gotten used to these rants that he goes on. Instead of listening you just lay your head on his shoulder and he shuts up immediately. Honestly, he's just scared of losing you.

Last Boss: For the rest of night he'd be really clingy. Not necessary like holding you close kind of clingy but like following you around everywhere. You had saved him from being mauled by a tiger for god sake. He was grateful, but also worried. You weren't as strong as him and he thought you got hurt and just wanted to keep an eye on you in case your were hiding any injuries from him. He'd ask to look you over to check. You'd let him and he'd take the chance to kiss you all over as thanks. Maybe once he finally calms down, he'd also give you a long hug and a single thank you.

Aguni: He'd be surprised that you actually saved him when it's usually the other way around. I think he'd also be surprised that he actually let himself be put into the position to actually need to be saved. Either way, he was happy that you were the one to save him. Once back at The Beach he'd tell you that you did a really good job and give you a pat on the head. If he's behind closed doors, he'd give you lots of kisses and tell you how impressive you where.

Hatter: I've said it before and I'll say it again. Praise and lots of it. He'd treat you like royalty for the rest of the night as thanks for saving his ass. Lots of kiss and affection. While yes, he's happy that he's unharmed he's also just so relieved that you walked away with little to no injuries. That was his biggest concern after the whole incident. But once he confirmed that you were indeed okay, the pampering started.