12

Scenario: They meet their s/o's parents for the first time

Arisu: He's the type of guy you want to bring home to your parents. You know he'd be really nervous about meeting his s/o's parents but that nervousness would quickly go away once they get him talking. He'd get along really well with his s/o's mom and no one can change my mind about that. He'd try to help out around the house in any way he can. I mean he wants to make a good first impression after all.

Karube: Man would be so shit scared to meet his s/o's parents, especially their dad. He'd be extremely formal and respectful when he comes over. He told his s/o ahead of time that he was extremely nervous and asked them to hold his hand to help calm himself. After a few drinks with his s/o's parents though, he loosens up a bit and is able to relax. Ends up getting along with his s/o's dad though. Mom probably tells him really embarrassing stories about his s/o.

Chota: Another man you want to bring home to your parents. Super respectful and gets alone well with both his s/o's parents. He totally helped cook dinner which surprised his s/o's parents. He was a nervous wreck though about a week before but he somehow pulled him together. Dad likes him because he has a stable job and mom likes him because he's so respectful. As soon as you get home though he'd ask his s/o if he did good.

Chishiya: Oh Mr. med student. His s/o would tell him to keep his smart mouth in check. Parents would automatically like him because he's a med student and that means big bucks. He'd get along well with his s/o's mom. I feel like he'd scare his s/o's dad, I don't know why. S/o's dad would try to belittle him about his dyed hair but Chishiya would quickly shut that shit down with a single look, almost as if he had dirt on his s/o's dad that he'd spill if he spoke the wrong words. He probably does, let's be honest here.

Niragi: Please. Never let this man see the light of day. Don't let him meet your parents. S/o's dad would hate him to the ends of the earth and back. I feel like Niragi would actually be really nice to his s/o's mom, but not their dad. He'd be so damn inappropriate around his s/o's dad just to get under his skin. Niragi liked annoying him for some reason. But he'd turn into a whole church boy when his s/o's mom enters the room. He probably just does it to fuck with his s/o's dad. Once you guys get home though you guys would laugh about it.

Last Boss: His s/o's parents are afraid of him and he's afraid of them. It's mutual. His excessive amount of tattoos worried his s/o's parents. His s/o would be the one driving the conversations for the majority of the night. His s/o also wouldn't leave him alone in the room with their parents because they knew both parties were a little uneasy and awkward. So Takatora is glued to your side all night. He'd answer any questions his s/o's parents asked him though without any struggle which was surprising to his s/o. 

Aguni: His s/o's parents would adore him. Especially their dad. S/o's dad probably plays twenty questions with Aguni about his job and how the two of you met. Parents would cook him anything and everything he wanted. Honestly, it would be a little overwhelming for Aguni, but he'd handle it like a champ. I mean hell he handles Takeru's balls to the wall energy all the time so this was no different. Overall the meeting went incredibly well and lets be honest, Aguni and his s/o's dad probably go shooting together on weekends after that. 

Hatter: Oh god. Okay. Takeru. He'd get along really well with his s/o's mom because it's Takeru, come on. His s/o's dad wouldn't love him but he also doesn't hate him. S/o's dad has a neutral feeling toward him. Takeru and his s/o's mom would talk non stop. Probably exchanging embarrassing stories about Takeru's s/o. Also, hear me out, he'd fit his s/o's dad with a hat.