47

Julian's surprise was only momentary before he responded to the kiss.

I backed up a step as he stood, and wrapped one of his arms around my waist as he roughly pulled me into him. His lips were almost demanding against mine as he tugged me closer until I could feel all of him, and deepened the kiss. My arms went up around his neck, and we moved closer until space ceased to exist between our bodies.

I shivered as one of his hands left my waist and grazed the side of my body until it cupped the back of my neck, forcing me to tilt my head up as he claimed my mouth with his own. Somewhere along the way, Julian forced me backwards until my back slammed against the wall and took my surprise as his chance to lift me up. I instantly recovered and wrapped my legs around his waist, before I grabbed his face and brought his lips back to mine.

There was nothing gentle about any of it and I was glad for it. I wanted the distraction and the kiss was rough, demanding and hard. His hands moved to grip my thighs as he hiked me higher up and I tightened my legs around his hips.

Butterflied erupted as he grazed his lips over my jaw, leaving soft kisses across the skin until he reached my neck. My breathing picked up as Julian began trailing kisses down my neck, letting his lips linger on my collarbone and I became positive that he was going to leave behind marks. I didn't mind. I wanted more.

When I wanted something else, I let one of my hands slip away from his hair to tug his face back up to mine as I brought his lips to mine once again. I gasped in surprise when he bit my lower lip, before running his tongue over the small sting and pinning me harder against the wall.

I almost complained out loud when he suddenly pulled back, and my breath hitched as I took him in. One glance at the swollen lips, dark curls, and hooded eyes was enough for me to yank him back into me. I completely ignored the fact that I was being crushed against the wall to the point where it was starting to hurt, and pulled him closer until it wasn't possible to move any more.

"You're killing me," he groaned against my mouth as I dug my nails into his skin, craving more of the feeling that was rushing through my veins.

In return, I smiled against his lips and in the blink of an eye, we were moving.

I yelped as he spun us around with me still in his arms and tossed me backwards on the bed. I bounced a few times as I landed on my back. After the initial shock passed, I braced myself on my elbows as I watched him stand at the foot of the bed, before he moved quicker than I expected.

My hands instantly reached out to fist his shirt and tug him over me, pressing my lips to his once more. When I wanted more, I reached down and pulled his shirt off, throwing it to the side. My hands glided down his chest and I traced the spot where I remembered there was ink, memorizing every part of him as his hands roamed my body.

"Are you sure?" He murmured, his voice strained, and I barely processed his words over the hazy thoughts that turned my mind foggy from the feeling of his lips on my throat. "Isa."

I blinked to see him holding himself up on his wrists above me, his eyes searching my face for answers. I mindlessly picked my hand up to graze my finger over his lower lip. "Sure of what?" I rasped.

Julian's lips twitched as he held back a grin and I knew he was aware of the effect he had on me. I almost considered pulling him down into me again, but I resisted the temptation. He didn't respond and I suddenly realized what he was asking.

Instead of using my words as a response, I grabbed the back of his neck and tugged him down on top of me, letting the kiss tell him everything he wanted to know.