Author's Note + book 2

**Read chapter 47 before reading this**

I don't know if a lot of people saw the end coming, but I know there were a few of you who always suspected it. Even if you never did and still don't understand how it's possible, I'll go over the hints I left later on and the sequel will answer everything for once and for all. Every little piece, every single, little, minor detail will be solved by the end of the second book because it's going to be the final book.

There's a lot more I need to say and clear up, but I'm gonna wait until the end of the next book because I want people to make their own opinions of the characters, and then when it's all done, I'll explain mine and the true intentions of every single character in the book because I know it still might be confusing.

Second, I'll also post a new part to this book and an announcement to update everyone when the second book is up and it should be pretty soon.

Update: the sequel is up!!

And last of all, there's another thing I wanna say because I didn't say this a lot throughout the story because I was saving it for the end.

THANK YOU.

I tried to make Caged as different as possible from other books and plot lines I've seen around, and I tried to make it as non-cliche as possible, so I hope it was somewhat, maybe unique. Obviously, there's some cliches that fall in this genre or whatever that I still have included and if I ever go back and edit it, I'm gonna try to get rid of a lot that I don't really want in here anymore or ones that I don't like.

From the start, it was never meant to be a lighthearted book about family and I tried to make that clear since the prologue, so please don't expect it from the second book either if you decide to read on. The topics and subjects in the content covered in the future are going to be dark, and the characters will continue to be morally grey or worse for a while.

There's a lot else I have to say, but I'm gonna put it off for now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart once again, and let me know if you have any questions about anything in here or anything in general you need cleared up <3.

(Second book will be titled Freed)