Part 5: Rewind

[--------------]

"GAAAHHHH!"

Subaru let out an ear-splitting scream as he clutches his chest, the people around him were shocked by his sudden actions and stared at him for a while before ignoring him and continued went back to do their businesses.

"W-Wha....."

'I died right?' was on Subaru's mind, He clearly remembered himself dying due to being frozen

"What the hell is this?....."

How is he still standing? How is he still breathing? How is he still alive? What is happening? What is going on?

"M-Mister are you alright? "

The voice forced Subaru back to reality. He turned in the direction of the voice and saw a small girl, she was wearing a pink dress with a small ribbon and had a green bob styled haircut.

For some reason, there were tears in the girl's eyes which made Subaru wonder if something had happened

"Y-Yeah I'm a-ok little girl, what about you though? you look like you're about to cry"

"Uhmm.....Mister suddenly screamed out of nowhere so....."

"Suddenly screamed.....wait a minute"

Subaru looked around to try and find out his current location, he was standing near a big fountain, Subaru recognized this fountain as the first location he was into since being transported in this world, he was in the central plaza of the Commercial district.

"But how...I was on the bell tower, right?"

"Uh...if y-you're ok now mister I need to take my leave..."

The girl bowed and attempted to stay away from the weirdo but

"Oh ok.....hey wait a minute little girl just a question"

"Y-yes?...."

"Did it snowed today or something?"

"No...the weather today so far is perfectly normal"

"Oh, I see.....by the way, do snowstorms that freeze the entire city happen here often?"

"S-Snowstorms? I don't really know what that is but the season of winter happens in a few months and I can't say that  it freezes the entire city...."

"I see.....got it, thanks for the help little girl"

"Y-You're welcome I guess? um, I really need to leave now s-so goodbye!"

The girl bowed to Subaru and ran off

"Seriously what is going on?"

Subaru realized that he knew far too little about the world he's in and opted to gather more information for now

"Pandora....."

Subaru realized that when everything around him was freezing, Pandora was still in a perfectly normal state

"Was it because of her ability?.... Wait, speaking of abilities"

Pandora stated that Subaru had an 'authority' or something, what is that?

"Also....when I was with Pandora the Sun has already set by then, so why is it morning now?"

So did Pandora used her ability to turn back time or something?

".......Damn..... there are way too many unknowns....."

Subaru cursed himself for his lack of knowledge and proceeded to gather information