Chapter One: Tired Paint

I was planning to post this next week, but then Misty gave me wolf eyes. Darn it Misty

Once upon a time, a being woke from death...

It was a true death.

After all, Death curses did rip one's soul from one's body.

They made the choice to live, to deny fate their end.

Destiny smiled.

OoOoO

"No, I'm mostly resting." Harry told Mrs Weasley with a tired grin, leaning down so she could see him, via the fire call.

"Now my dear, you just rest. You've barely taken a break since the battle, helping to rebuild Hogwarts and the Ministry." The greying witch told him.

"I will Molly, thank you." Harry said, a bit shyly.

"Now, off to bed with you Mr Potter." Molly scolded him.

"G'Night." Harry said, with a yawn.

"Sleep tight dear." Molly replied, and the connection faded.

Harry looked blandly at the fireplace, wishing that he'd told Mrs Weasley how ill he'd felt lately.

He crawled into his bed, dreaming of beautiful colors swirling like paint.

OoOoO

Once upon a time...

Like a fairytale, a child fell from the sky.

It's cry filled the air.

Startled, a young married couple ran through the forest, to find a newborn baby.

The couple, unable to have children, felt blessed by the clearly magical child gifted to them.

But in another place, another set of parents grieved for what was lost.

OoOoO

Destiny was in a bit of a pickle.

She had been given the task of watching this dimension's end eons ago, it wasn't a lot of work, it was just one world, with no alternates linked to it.

Then, one day, she felt something enter the dimension, which was locked, to keep things out from the ending dimension.

The Void... how had a being survived the Void?

Curious, she looked into it, to see a young Soul, she carefully guided it to safety on the world that she watched.

It was adorable to watch the misplaced youngling being adopted, looking so different than what he truly was.

She found herself watching the child a lot, through good or bad. She cried when he cried, raged when the world was just unfair...

It was almost like having a child again, and the family that he was adopted into, was one blood-linked to herself making him her child, in a way. After all, she'd once crafted three items for her three children, and the family lines still carried them.

He was clearly her favourite, but she could not interfere as Fate rattled her chains and forced him onto a path of Prophesy.

Then he chose life, over Fate's ending of Death.

And she laughed.

She could save this one...