Chapter Three: Lost paint

Thank you for the support for this story so far everyone, between your support and ChaosDancer12 editing I've been updating it at a quick speed.Lets hope I don't get writers Block XD

"Think, think... think Harry..." The now smol skeleton child said, walking back and forth, his strange star shaped yellow-green shaded.. eye lights? Stared blankly around himself.

After discovering his new... face, he'd found out that Destiny had given him new clothing. A dark grey t-shirt, black loose jeans and white sneakers with little yellow stars on them. He also seemed to be wearing a silvery jacket that went to his knees, with a deep hood.

"This... isn't helping." Harry finally said, rubbing his hands against his face in frustration.

It wasn't that strange, you'd think that now, he was apparently a walking, and talking, magical skeleton, he'd feel like bones. He did not, and he played with his face, which was more elastic and soft.

His stomach rumbled, and he had no food, or any idea where to find it...

For all that he knew, he could be in the middle of nowhere...

Greaaaaaaaaaat...

His stomach rumbled, again, in hunger.

"Wait..." He said, freezing, and he pulled up his shirt, to stare at his non existent stomach.

"How does this work?!" He said, he was rather freaked out by the fact that he could be hungry, when he didn't have a stomach to digest any food that he could eat...

The once Potter began to panic, agitating his unfamiliar body.

He threw up.

"I'm done... just done..." Harry said.

He'd just thrown up paint.

Ewwwww

OoOoO

Like many times in the past, Dream carefully cleaned the room.

Staring at, and touching toys that had never gotten a chance to be used, a room that had never gotten a chance to house it's occupant for more then two hours...

Tears pricked at his eyes, and he let them fall...

A child that he never got to raise.

They searched and searched, but still, they never found a trace.. not even dust.

The void didn't have his child, because they remembered him.

Dream almost wished he could bring the fell Ink back to life, just to kill him again.

Seeing Ink kill him, had not made it feel any better, other than the fact that the other Ink couldn't force others to suffer again.

Then, the world was spinning.

An intense feeling of agitation... so far away.

He shouldn't be able to feel feelings like this, from so far away.

"Palette?" Dream said as darkness claimed him..

It couldn't be.. right?

OoOoO

Destiny hummed to themselves as she finally finished inserting her chosen child into his home Multiverse. It had taken longer than she thought, especially since Fate was so strong their and he was a Fate free being.

Still... she hadn't liked the fact she had to enact a price to move him.

But it was a price that had to be paid.

While she had created the three items for her long passed children, the wand of Destiny and the stone were too dangerous to be allowed into her chosen's home Multiverse. She had let him keep the invisibility cloak, for it carried many memories and carried the least harm. So she bound it to his Soul, and she changed it's shape to a hooded jacket that could go truly invisible.

She had also formally asked him to be her chosen, for he was magically adopted by her mortal descendants, making him another one of her descendants. This adoption had given him the gift of human Magic, which he would have to relearn, while he learned how to use his true Magic.

At this moment in time, he would not remember their full conversation, for he'd been naught but a Soul, at that time, and he'd been traumatized by that fact the world he'd grown up on, was gone, forever..

Time would tell how long it would take for him to learn how to access his inventory Magic, she'd left a surprise there, for him...

OoOoO

"Hey, are you okay?!" A voice cried, in concern.

Harry yawned, he'd fallen asleep in a hollow tree using his jacket as a pillow/blanket. He stretched and he blinked, and then, he blinked again.

"Are you okay, you shouldn't be sleeping in the woods!" The owner of the voice asked him, with a concerned look on their face.

Starry eye lights stared into a single purple eye light, with a white hood, and a brilliant red scarf, surrounding a child's face.

Harry had just ran into his first Monster.