Chapter Seven: Sleeping Paint

Gah.. got a heatwave, want to sleep all the time and training for a new job so not really writing much lately due to that.

The fish melted in his mouth, a tangle of herbs meshing nicely in its flesh.

He had thought he'd known how to cook well, but Horror apparently put his own skills to shame.

"I\m so full, but I still want more," he said moaning a bit, Horror gave off a low chuckle.

"Always what the chief wants to hear," Horror finally said.

A large burp escaped Harry, blushing he covered his mouth.

"Silly," Horror chuckled.

"Hey, its getting late. Shouldn't your co-workers be coming for food?" Harry asked curious, he never noticed Horror giving the slightly open door into the kitchen a dry look.

"Sounds like there busy," Horror replied, at that moment harry gave a huge yawn.

"Sleepy after all that food," Harry said with a few more yawns.

"Spare room, stay the night," Horror responded, he blinked when there was no reply.

A soft snort filled the air, he smiled a bit spotting the kid asleep head against a clear spot of table.

"Let me," Nightmare said walking into the kitchen, gently picking up the sleeping child with his normal arms.

"Boss?" Horror asked.

"Later," Nightmare said heading off, time to put all small children to bed.

OoOoO

Nightmare placed Harry in the guest bedrooms king size bed, carefully pulling off there sneakers and a silvery jacket. He paused at the jacket, not recognizing what fabric it was made of. He'd look into it later, and placed it on the bedside table.

The small skeleton had already kicked off his sheets, a small frown on his face.

"I wonder how you will react once you find out how I am related to you, when you finally meet your parents," Nightmare whispered to the sleeping child.

Probably hate him, due to being on the other side of the balance.

"Sleep well Palette Roller, we'll meet in the morning," Nightmare said leaving the room, switching the light off as he left.

The child of Positivity and Creativity slept on.

OoOoO

The bed was empty in the morning.

Everything carefully put back in order, the only proof of there guest was a piece of paper on the kitchen table.

Thank you for the lessons and letting me stay the night Horror! I'll do my best to visit in the future, maybe I'll even meet your room mates next time.

Still so much to do and to see :D

I'm off to see one of my other friends.

Harry

Nightmare rubbed his skull, he'd lost his chance to speak with the child due cowardliness.

"Good luck Palette," Nightmare said after he read the letter.

OoOoO

"Wow," Harry said looking around, this Au was pretty cool.

But from what eh heard Goth lived here.

Reapertale.