Chapter Eight: Reapers Paint

The AU of the Gods, Harry found could be very gaudy.

He was also very sick of marble everywhere, oh look... more marble.

Couldn't the Reapertale gods build out of something original.

"Very... Greek," he muttered, as that is what it reminded him of.

Wait... did that make Goths dad Thanatos?

Gah.. he had to focus he knew Gothy lived around here somewhere.

Harry had found that since he'd returned to his original multiverse and body, he'd become more childish. At first he'd fund himself bouncing back and forth as his mind and body synced to what it should be, he was glad no one else had been about during that time.

"Well now, I didn't expect to see you about here. How did you even get into Reapertale?" a voice asked, Harry turned and blinked spotting Reaper there a pleased look on his face.

"I walked?" Harry replied confused.

"You walked into Reapertale, where the only way in is if one of us brought you here?" Reaper asked again.

He tilted his head a bit confused, did his ability to travel literally jump him past the protections of this place?

"I'm not going to get a good answer to this am I..." Reaper muttered rubbing his skull, the younger skeleton blinked.

"Can I play with Gothy Mr. Reaper?" Harry asked curious.

"Right, this way kid, Our place is this way," Reaper said, waving him a bit south.

Harry cheered and skipped after Reaper who was moving ahead of him, he couldn't wait to meet his first friend in his home multiverse.

Reaper soul froze, as something small and fragile slipped into his left hand. He looked down in shock, a small white bones hand was holding onto his bigger one.

A hand that wasn't dusting, wasn't dying.

"Mr. Reaper, is everything okay?" Harry asked, looking up at him with those star eyes of his.

"Nothing kid, lets get going. You and Goth will have a blast," Reaper said getting his soul attack under control.

A beaming happy smiling face met his own.