Chapter Five: Innocent Paint

Goth's Mother and father were very strange, and this was Harry thinking that.

Mother was male apparently and living dead, and father was the grim reaper himself.

Harry wasn't quite sure if he wanted to know how Reaper and Geno got together, but Reapers easy grins and flirts said a lot, specially as the eternally bleeding skeleton kept on blushing heavily.

Tsundere his mind finally told him, that is what Geno was.

Goth had gotten him there just as breakfast was started, a plate of pancakes had been shoved into his hands with a look that told him to eat.

He'd taken it with a thank you, and it was delicious.

Once he'd eaten, Goth had dragged him off to play.

The young skeleton didn't know when he had played just to play, Quidditch didn't count. He had enjoyed it, but he could live without it.

For the first time since he became ill, began dying with his adoptive world he laughed.

He had fun.

Felt a spark of true happiness.

But he knew it would never last, he had bad luck and he doubted this happiness would last.

Harry would enjoy this while it lasted.

OoOoO

Dream wondered if he was in a dream, like his name sake.

He had felt his baby, his Palette Roller.

Alive...

This morning he'd felt sparks of happiness and sadness, he wanted to be there to comfort his child.

But first.. they had to find him.

OoOoO

Two tiny skeletons lay on lush grass, in a small clearing in the forest.

Both were exhausted but happy, and didn't want to get up but lunchtime was coming.

"Today is going great," Goth said happily, as a child of death he was a very lonely child.

"Yeah... it was," Harry replied softly.

"Children! Lunchtime!" Geno's voice called in the distance.

"Come on, mom mentioned hotdogs earlier," Goth said happily jumping to his feet.

Harry climbed to his feet, his fingers playing with his sleeves, a decision came to him.

"Can you tell them thank you for me," he replied softly.

"You can tell them yourself Harry," Goth said frowning.

"Not this time, I think I'm ready," Harry said cheerfully.

"Ready for what?" Goth asked confused.

"To explore, there's millions of places to visit," Harry replied, and he wanted to see it.

"No wait, you can stay with us Harry. Live with us," Goth protested.

Suddenly he was engulfed in a hug, he froze in shock waiting for his powers to start to drain the other.

"Thank you for being my friend Gothy," Harry said, then was just gone.

It was then that Goth realized, that he'd been touching Harry all day and his powers had not effective.

"Was it to much for you to stay?"