Chapter Eleven: Yellow Splatters

hello there, you can thank this update to  ChaosDancer12 who I hope she enjoys this update and feels better

"Eat the apple."

"No Stop stop! Please stop!" Dream screamed, chasing after a faceless being holding a black apple towards a small figure, a figure of a child.

He knew that child, he couldn't make out what they looked like.

Yet he knew who it was.

"Oh! An apple," a child's voice said, hands reaching out.

"PALLETTTTTTTTE!" Dream screamed as the child bit into the apple.

Glowing cyan eyes turned towards him, there form warping into Nightmares.

"You Can't save anyone."

------

Dream woke with a gasp, his soul shivering in horror.

He stared at the ceiling of his bedroom trying to calm himself, not bothering to wipe away the tears that fell.

Another nightmare, a horrible dream about his missing child.

The other side of the bed was empty and cold, Ink having left earlier as three AU's has called for help after a war broke out in a 4th and someone landed in there own.

Reaching out blinding he found the cord for the lamp and pulled, filling the room with light after a small clicking noise.

Sitting up the comforter sliding off him, he opened his side table and pulled out a photo. It crinkled in his hand, fading and greying around the edges from to much handling.

"Palette..." he whispered softly, trailing hand across the singular photo they had of Palette with Ink and himself.

"Hold on my sweet summer child, we'll bring you home," he whispered softly.

He didn't sleep again that night.

------

"Squeak."

"What was that!" Goth said wide eyed, staring at Harry as if he was an alien.

Harry blushed, and pulled his bed covers over himself.

"Was that a sneeze?" Goth asked.

"No," Harry lied, why did he squeak when he sneezed.

"It so was," Goth said crawling onto Harry's bed from his own.

"Stop it," Harry replied blushing, as a giggling Goth pulled the covers off him.

"No, that sneeze was so cute," Goth said, laughing Harry starting ticking Goth while wiggles trying to escape.

"Uncle Uncle!" Goth shrieked.

Giggling himself Harry stopped, together on the bed they lay there cooling down and giggling together.

"Boys! Its after midnight. Go to sleep," Geno called from downstairs.

"Sorry mom/Mr Geno," Goth and Harry called back,

Smiling Goth pulled the covers up, not caring he wasn't in his own bed after all they shared a room and often had sleepovers in each other beds.

"I'm glad we met," Harry whispered with a yawn, cuddling with his best friend. A friend, he realized he cared more about then eh had Ron and Hermione.

"Me too, your my first friend," Goth said happily.

"Your my best friend," Harry promised.

As they fell asleep, Harry paused...

Did Goth just mutter in his sleep that eh was marrying him when they grew up?

Nah... he had to be hearing things.

He slept happily.