𝟸

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭 '𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

It's been a week since I met Dynasty and the others, and we've gotten pretty close, well except for King. He talks, but not to me. I didn't do nothing to that nigga, he's just mean as hell.

Today I asked Dynasty to have a girls weekend with me, she should be here in a few.

While I waited, I heard a knock. I got up and answered the door. Ace, Sincere and King walked in pass me, giving me a greeting as they did so, except for King, he just stared.

I watched them oddly as they walked in. I looked back at Dynasty and she looked scared.

"Why are they here? We were supposed to have a girls weekend and they don't look like girls to me." I let her in and closed the door.

"King doesn't like being alone, so he asked to come and the boys just followed." She explained with a sorry look on her face.

"It's whatever, we can do girls weekend another time." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

🫐

"That bitch is crazy." Sincere shook his head and ate some popcorn.

We were  in the living room watching Behind Her Eyes on Netflix.

"Why she continue to fuck the lady's husband and still talks to her? That shit is grimey." I scrunched up my face.

"She crazy for getting herself into a situation like that." Dynasty was cuddled up with Ace.

"Bitches is bonkers." Ace laughed.

Dynasty, Sincere and I laughed.

As I laughed, I looked over at King, and he cracked a smile at the joke. His head turned and now he was looking at me.

It was weird.

He was very cute though.

I slowly looked away and continued watching the show.

⚠️

A few episodes later and everyone except for Ace and I were knocked out.

Sincere was on the floor, Dynasty had her head rested on Ace's lap while he scrolled through his phone, and King sat up and slept.

I yawned and stood to my feet. "I'm heading to bed."

Ace looked up from his phone. "Ight, goodnight."

"Night." I walked to my room. I turned around to close my door and saw King standing behind me. I jumped a little. "Fuck, you scared me King. I thought you were sleeping."

He didn't say anything.

"Is there something you want?" I looked into his eyes.

"Can I cuddle with you please?" I couldn't believe his proposal. "I can't sleep without being cuddled." He looked dead serious.

I rose my right brow. "Cuddle with Dynasty, she's your sister."

"Ace just fell asleep and he's cuddling her."

I released a sigh. "Okay."

He stepped in, pushing me back a little. He closed the door behind him.

"This is the only time I'm doing thi- hey!"

He picked me up and went on my bed. His grip was strong. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"King.." I giggled softly at the feeling of his hair against my neck. I brought my hand to his ear and slowly caressed it.

"Play with my hair please."

"You're a big baby." I chuckled.

"I like to be treated as such." He spoke. "I love comfort, being babied, but I hate being yelled at."

I massaged his scalp and listened to him speak.

"Mm.." He moaned into my neck. "Chanel."

"Watch how you say my name babyboy." My fingers caressed his neck.

He shivered. "St-stop."

"Or what?" I challenged and did it again.

He released me from his grasp, then got off the bed, trying to make it to the door.

I sat up, went to the edge of my bed and grabbed his hand.

Our eyes met.

"C'mere." I lured him in by his hand.

It's as if he was lost in my gaze.

I slowly pulled him down to meet my face, my hand creeping up at the side of his face.

My eyes went to his lips, then I looked into his eyes and he was staring at my lips.

What's going on with me?

"Kiss me please." He licked his bottom lip.

"You don't tell me what to do." I looked him in the eyes before kissing him.

Was this his first time kissing someone? He was going a little fast and all over the place, plus I felt his lips trembling.

I fell back onto my bed with him above me. I held his face and pulled away. "Don't rush it, go slow."

"Slow." He was in a daze. "Okay."

Our lips connected once again.

I slowly turned my head, trying to get the right angle to kiss. My left knee slowly raised, then I began rubbing it against his crotch.

He was hard.

"Chanel." He pulled away and moaned.

I smirked, then proceeded to caress neck.

He shivered. "What are you doing?"

I laughed at how flustered he was.
I should stop before I do something.

"Let's get back to cuddling, I don't want this to go too far." I rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"Okay." He laid beside me, holding me close.

"Big baby." I whispered and fiddled with his ear.

"I want to be your big baby."

🐞