21

Chanel's POV: Flashback

"Dad, you can't be fucking serious." I stared at Lamar on the couch.

"I think you guys should tal–"

"I don't want to fucking talk!" I shouted. "Why can't you understand that?!"

"I ain't mean to cause any trouble." Lamar said.

"You knew what you were doing when you came here. You really got balls, texting me and showing up here." I looked at Lamar. "I don't wanna ever see your ass again."

Dad and Lamar were speechless.

"Chawel?" His small voice asked from the hallway.

Fuck, did Royal here all of that?

"Oh Bubba.." I kneeled down and opened my arms.

He came running with his little backpack and suitcase. He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

"You ready?" I asked him.

He nodded with a smile.

"Okay. Tell Dad bye."

"Bye Dad!"

"Bye Royal." Dad said.

"I'll bring him back next week." I said before walking out the house.

End of Flashback

"Your dad is an opp." King said with raised brows.

"Yeah, I know." I groaned. "I can't believe he did that."

He hugged me as we laid in my bed. "It's okay baby, you and your Dad will work things out soon. I'm here if you need anything."

"Thank you, King." I smiled in his embrace. "You don't really have to do anything."

"Okay, but if there's anything you need, and I mean anything, I'm right here." He finally said.

"Okay big man." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He smiled at the name. "Oh you know, Sincere was planning a birthday weekend for Alexis and she really wanted you and Royal to come along."

I was a bit surprised. "Awww, of course we'll be there. When's her birthday?"

"February 17th, but we're gonna start celebrating on the 13th, so clear your schedule." He smiled in my face.

"I'm kinda excited, what are the options?"

"Go to Orlando, go to Disney World and stay at the hotel for 2 nights. He's still thinking about the rest." King explained.

"Sounds fun." I played with his hair. "You know, we could probably sneak off somewhere on Valentines Day while everyone is having fun on the rides. We could make our own ride."

A smile grew on his face. "You're so nasty, I love it."

"I know." I leaned in.

"What did you have in mind for the ride?" He entertained my idea. "I'm a visual learner by the way.

I bit my lip and chuckled. He was just as nasty as me. I straddled him and bit my cheek. "Well, the ride starts off slow, but there's screaming in excitement, because they've been waiting all week to go on this ride."

"Woah woah..what about safety? Are they buckled in?" He smirked.

I blew and rolled my eyes playfully. "Yes, they're buckled in quite tight." I grabbed his hands and placed them on my waist. "Now the ride is starting slow." I rolled my hips slowly.

King watched me. "Uh huh..and?"

"It goes a little faster." My hips gradually got faster.

"Y-yeah..what next?"

I bit my lip and stared into his eyes. "They go down suddenly." I went down and sucked on his neck.

"Fuck." He moaned out. "What happens next?"

"They go slow again." I slowly moved hips.

King looked me up and down with such lust. His hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed it. "Chanel.."

"Yeah?"

"I'm really, really hard right now." He said softly.

🫀