11

King's POV

"You went back to your old hairstyle." Kimmy suddenly appeared beside me as I walked down the hall.

"Uh huh.."

I watched as the seniors filled the halls. Chanel must be finish with her class.

I can't wait to become a senior and then finally graduate. I get to be with Chanel all the time.

"Do you have plans after school tomorrow ?"

She's still here?

"Yes."

"Oh come on, postpone it. It's probably not that important. I wanted you to come to the movies with me."

Postpone? Chanel isn't someone to be played with.

"It's very important." I saw Chanel by her locker and I walked a little faster. "Chanel." I smiled.

"Hey." She yawned.

"Tired?"

"Just a little."

"Bye King." Kimmy walked pass Chanel and I.

"Well you made a new friend." She smirked.

"Who?"

"The white girl that literally just said your name. And you said 'i DoN'T eVeN TaLk tO gIrLs'." She rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

I laughed at her. "Kimmy isn't my friend."

"She probably thinks you guys are." She started walking.

"Forget about her, I decided on a place and date." I walked beside her.

"Oh you were serious? Let me hear it."

I got a little nervous."My house..tomorrow after school, I'll send you the location."

She stopped walking and gave me a look that made my heart flutter. "Oh really?"

"Y-yeah..my parents are going to New York and Dynasty is gonna stay over by Ace." I held the straps of my backpack tightly.

"And they're letting your lil pussy ass stay by yourself?" She chuckled and rose her brows.

I looked away in embarrassment. "I convinced them and I think I can."

"You're so cute." She laughed and turned my face towards her. "I'll be there."

My heart was gonna explode. I closed my eyes and kissed her thumb that was near my face.

She removed her hand and looked away. "Stop playing like that." Then continued walking.

I bit my lip and followed. "Sorry ma'am."

🤎

I was at the convenient store with Sincere and Ace.

"Extra thin..?" I looked at the condoms.

"King, what you getting?" Sincere walked over to me.

I put the box behind my back.

"Oh nigga you getting condoms?" He rose his brows. "Sneaky link, sneaky link."  He shook me and laughed.

I looked away and smiled.

"You need help picking?"

"Uh..yeah.." I said a bit embarrassed.

"I recommend Trojan and make sure you get water based, she might have a bad reaction to oil based ones." He told me while picking up a small box. "The size is up to you, ion know what you got going on down there."

I chuckled a little. "Thanks." I grabbed a condom that was my size.

"Your sneaky link is Chanel, isn't it?"

I whipped my head towards Sincere.

"Y'all are obvious, everyone knows." He shrugged his shoulders.

I wonder if Chanel would be mad if they knew.

I smiled while playing with the box. "Yeah...I like her."

🤍