𝟹

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I woke up and checked my phone to see that it was 9:30. I wanted to take Bubba to this place I heard about, called Defy Detroit.

As I tried to get up, I was pulled back down and saw that it was King, who was still sleeping.

I chuckled softly. "King." I played with his ear. "Get up."

"Nooo." He whined.

So cute.

"Come on King, I need to get ready and go."

He finally let go, but that didn't stop him from following me to the bathroom.

I turned around."Why are you following me? Are you trying to see me naked?"

He blushed. "No, I will go downstairs."

"Alright." I closed the door behind him and got ready to take my shower.

👺

I pulled my hair into a low puff and headed downstairs to see the others were still here,

When King saw me, his eyes lit up.

"Where you headed to?" Dynasty asked.

"This trampoline park I saw online, I'm taking Royal with me." I went into the fridge for a bottle of water.

"That sounds like fun, can we come?" Dynasty got a little excited.

"Sure." I laughed.

"Bet, send the directions and we'll meet you there."
Sincere got up and stretched. "I gotta go home and get ready, I'll bring Alexis along too."

"Sounds like a plan."

🤍

"Daddd!" I hugged him tightly.

"Sweetheart." He kissed my cheeks. "How was the girls weekend you were telling me about?"

I took a seat on the couch. "Uh..didn't really go as planned, but I still had fun."

"Good to know you enjoyed yourself." He continued chopping the vegetables.

"Chawellll!!" Royal came running to me.

I got up and opened my arms for a hug. "Hi Bubba, you okay?"

"Yes, I weally missed you." He hugged me tightly.

"Aww, I missed you too." That touched my heart. "You ready to go?"

He nodded his head with a bright smile.