31

King's POV

"We have a new member of the gardening club!" Gillian smiled and clapped her hands.

I stood awkwardly and waved. There were quite a few people in this club. At least 50 people.

We were in this really huge wooden shed in the back of the school.

"Hi I'm King, thank you for having me join." I smiled a little.

I don't know why the hell I'm even here, I don't know shit about plants.

Everyone clapped and I took my seat.

"Okay, so next week the cooking club is hosting their annual bake sale and they need our help." Gillian stood behind a podium with a clipboard. "They gave a list of specific fruits they'll need and I'll be assigning some of you to harvest them."

I looked around and everyone looked so excited and happy.

"They need strawberries, blueberries, lemons, raspberries and Granny Smith apples." Gillian listed. "I'm assigning 10 persons to this task, so 2 persons a fruit. Asher and Jamari for the apples. Mioko and Bailey lemons. Tara and Henry for the blueberries. Dakota and Susan for the raspberries. King and Nando for the strawberries."

I looked around in confusion.

"Nando raise your hand so King knows who you are." Gillian said.

I looked around and a guy with a raised hand.

He looked friendly.

"So next Saturday at 12, all persons names I've called, be here." Gillian finally said.

I can't wait to tell Chanel, she'll be so proud of me.

♻️

Name: Nando Martínez
Age:18

Name: Nando MartínezAge:18