A/N: Wattpad wouldn't let me add changes to the last chapter and I lost almost 300-400+ words even though I published them. Anyways, here is the continuation of where I stopped. 

italicized words means spoken in mandarin 

"Our little girl is a witch!" My mother stood up from her seat and immediately hugged me. When she broke off from the hug, she ordered everyone to get ready for the party. Everyone inside the house were busy preparing, however, I remained in the living room wtih Ningning. Teaching her new tricks and combing her fur. Sometimes, Ningning would pretend she's still a cub and sit on my lap. She did gain weight since my grandparents (specifically my grandmothers) love to spoil her with food. But then again, chubby Ningning is my favorite. 

While I was in the kitchen after feeding a few treats to Ningning, my mother suddenly came in. 

"There you are! I was looking all over for you only to find you here." She smiles, walking to me and then taking my hand, facing my palm up and then placing a dyed red gg. "Since its your birthday, I want to wish you a lot of good luck, especially now that you're going to Hogwarts." She says, wrapping my fingers around the egg. She turned away and walked further in the kitchens to where the house elves are, making sure the preparations for the party are coming along. 

I was left alone in the kitchen when I decided to eat the dyed red egg. Cracking the shells by the edge of the counter and de shelling it, I ate the egg in one bite. It tasted a little stronger than a regular boiled egg, but it definitely tastes good. As I threw the shells away my eyes started to sting. I immediately shut my eyes, wincing before I scratched my eyelids. Carefully not to hurt my eyes. 

"Bella?" 

I turned around and saw by the kitchen doorway is Draco, wearing a black suit with his hair gelled back. 

"How did you find me here?" I asked. I watched as he walked closely towards me, his face slowly leaning to mine and his eyes burning into mine. I froze in my spot and blinked twice. If this is how I'm gonna get my first kiss- 

"Did you...put make up on?" He asked. I blinked twice once more and stole a glance at my fingertips. The red dye came off and painted on my fingers. Mentally cursing at myself. 

"Anyway, come one. Your parents would be wondering why were still here." He says, holding my hand as he leads me back to the living room. In all fairness, he acts like he owns my house. 

As we get into the living room, Narcissa quickly wrapped her arms around me and wished me a happy birthday. Lucius was behind her, giving me a nod. 

"Happy Birthday, Bella" Draco says, handing a gift out to me. I smiled and took the slender box from his hands. Slowly I untied the ribbon and lifted the top lid, a two headed snake with a green diamond necklace greeted me. 

"This is the most beautiful necklace I've seen

"This is the most beautiful necklace I've seen. Thank you, Draco!" I smiled and instantly wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. I completely forgot about the adults who are present in the living room. And that is why I removed my arms around him, only to see him being all flustered. 

Soon, Mrs Zabini and Blaise came into the manor castle. I ran towards Mrs Zabini and immediately wrapped my arms around her. 

"Happiest birthday to you, dear." She says, hugging me back before handing me a bag filled with makeup from Mademoiselle, a leading French makeup brand known to every witch and wizard. 

Mr. Nott and Theo came into the manor castle. Mr. Nott was very much like my father. With long hair and a long beard that they liked to tie them and keep clean. Theo on the other hand looked up at me as if his eyes had hearts. Mr. Nott gave me an old Dutch book filled with spells I dare not try to use. Who knows what could everything in the book do. 

The Greengrass family and I was very much happy to see Daphne and Astoria. Having been close to them, I felt excited that me and Daphne are going together. However, Astoria had to wait for another year to get her letter. It was only today that I found out that Mr and Mrs Greengrass are my godparents, decided by my mother. They handed me a perfume bottle from Audace, the one perfume that smells like dressroom and living room. 

Even the Parkinsons are here. However, it is only Mr and Mrs Parkinson that came today. They told me that they were sorry how Pansy couldn't make it as she felt sick today. I could hardly ever believe her lie. Besides, Pansy would never dare greet me. Even before, she would rather follow wherever Draco was rather than join me, Daphne and Astoria play in the playroom. 

Soon, the living room was filled with guests and everyone's having a great time. When the front door swung open, my parents from my mother side came in. 

"Our lotus, happy birthday." My grandmother greeted me and kissed the top of my head. They handed me two large boxes. One contained a beautiful white and purple fairy hanfu along with its accessories and the other one a black and red hanbok. My grandfather went over to where my parents are and talked to them while my grandmother went to Ningning and gave her treats. 

The last to arrive were my grandparents from my father side. I immediately greeted them in the living room as I missed them dearly even though I went to their home just a month ago. After they greeted me they handed a gift that was the tradiotional Chinese shoes that was embroided with flowers and has ballet ribbons on. Today is a fairly good day as I enjoyed myself too.