了1 ˣ 六

Before we went home for the holidays, Daphne invited me for an overnight stay the Greengrass mansion. And of course, I was delighted to go. I packed a few items into my bag before my mother could escort me to the floo powder, catching up with Madam Greengrass before she leaves. 

The Greengrass mansion is white, gold and cream in colors. Madam Greengrass especially loves indoor plants and beautiful different art exhibits, so walking into their mansion felt like walking into a garden house and a museum at the same time. After I settled in and took the spare room besides Daphne's, we went outside to the garden and had our afternoon tea. We were joined by Astoria, Daphne's younger sister. 

We then spent the whole night braiding each other's hair, coloring our nails and gossiping more about other people before the three of us all passed out into our respective rooms. 

As soon as I came back to our manor, I quickly dropped all my used clothes to the hamper and packed new clothes as I was leaving in a few hours to spend a night at the Malfoy manor. My father was more than pleased to drop me off, saying he had some business to attend to with Draco's father. I learned not to question whatever "business" he was talking about. My father had implanted in my head to never question or raise any suspiscion into it. And I've learned how to be cautious when even dealing about it. 

We went there via floo powder and were immediately greeted by Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father. 

"Hello, Bella. How are you?" He greeted with a tight lip smile as he settles down today's issue of The Daily Prophet. 

"I'm doing good, Mr Malfoy. I hope you are too." I smiled a did a little curtsied to him, he returned back by bowing slightly to me as well. 

"So glad to see you again, Wei." Lucius smiled and stood up, shook hands with my father. As if right on time, footsteps running down the stairs could be heard and a frantic Draco appears to the living room, head turning to left and right. 

"Father, I thought I heard Bella's voice...Bella!" As soon as his eyes laid to me, he immediately ran and gave me a hug. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back. 

"Draco, now now. Be a good boy and show Bella her room." Draco pulls away from the hug and took my bag out of my hands before showing me where my room was. 

"You know I can carry that" I chuckled and tried to take my bag out from his hand, only to swat my hand away and moved my bag into his other hand. 

"I am not wasting what I learned from my mother, in case you want to know. And besides, your arms looks like they are gonna fall off you." Draco snickers. Bella scoffs as she hears him. 

"You didn't have to be so mean." She giggles. Draco took the lead and led Dahlia the way to her room. To her surprise, it was the room next to Draco's, the one with a door that would lead her to his room. 

"Mother took the liberty to design your room." Draco says as he places her bags down on top of the mini couch. "If you don't like the design, I can always tell her to-" but before Draco could finish what he was about to say, he was stopped by Bella. 

"I think its perfect!" She smiles, looking at Draco. "I'll be sure to thank your mother for designing my room so prettily." 

"Draco, Bella, lunch is ready!" Narcissa calls from downstairs. Draco and I headed over and ate sausages with fried buttered vegetables. After lunch, we went to play in the garden where I found the most beautiful white roses blooming. Past afternoon, Narcissa called us by the veranda that afternoon tea and desserts are ready. It was a peaceful and relaxing afternoon. 

"I hate to intrude but I'll be off going back to our manor now" Father says, popping his head out from the door. I immediately sat up and waved my hand at him. "Take care on your way!" I said before Mr Malfoy escorts my father out. 

"What do you think were they talking about in father's study room?" Draco asks, but I ultimately just shrugged. 

"That's not entirely for us to know." I said, taking a sip of earl grey tea. "Father told me not to question about it. Saying it was strictly confidential matter. So I just learned not to." shrugging my shoulders, Draco shrugged his shoulders too and then changed the topic of our conversation.