了1 ˣ 二

A hand shook my shoulder gently and I instantly opened my eyes. An awoke but still sleepy Daphne smiled down out me slightly. "Time to get up, Bella." She spoke sleepily before going to her bed and making her bed. 

"So we have transfigurations first and then potions, followed by our all time favorite subject which is lunch period and then flying classes in the afternoon. And oh, do you wanna know who we share those classes with? It's those blasted gryffindors!" Pansy exaggerates as we walk down to the common room. In one of the black leather couches were Theo, Blaise, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle seated. Pansy's eyes lit up at the sight of the Draco. Draco, wearing a genuine smile on his face stood up and walked towards us. However, he walked past Pansy and went towards me. 

"There you are, Bella! C'mon let's go!" Draco says, holding my wrist before running out of the common room and sprinting towards the great hall. 

Eight people remained inside the common room, snickering to themselves as to what they have just witnessed. However, two of the eight people weren't too amused to what they have just seen. One, Pansy, who felt like a ton landed on her when Draco walked past her and went to Bella instead of her. Second, Theo, who saw the smile on Bella's lips as they ran away together. 

On our way to Transfigurations, I sat down with Daphne on the left side of the classroom. Daphne on my left, Draco and Goyle on my right and Blaise and Theo behind me and Daphne. There was a vacant seat in front of Draco and Goyle and I was about to drag Daphne there however Professor McGonagall suddenly came into the room and the lecture started. 

I pulled out the quill that Lynn gave me on my birthday and started to write down the notes for a class. The doors to the classroom suddenly opened and a panting Harry and Ron came running to the front of the classroom. A bushy haired Gryffindor looked back and rolled her eyes. 

"We made it" Ron said, walking up towards the vacant table in front of Draco and Goyle. "Imagine the look on McGonagall's face if were late?" 

The cat that once sat on top of the desk jumped up and transformed back into Professor McGonagall. I didn't know she was an animagus! 

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron says, amazed as I was. 

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way one of you might be on time." 

"We got lost" Harry spoke up 

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need to find your seats" 

I chuckled softly as I heard Professor McGonagall's reply. Harry turned his head to face me and a red blush crept onto his cheeks. As Harry pulled his chair out and about to take a seat, Draco pulled back his chair further and made Harry fall onto his bum. I shot Draco a look, but he didn't noticed. He was busy snickering with Goyle. 

"I for one think Potter likes you. It's obvious isn't it?" Daphne says as we entered Potions classroom. 

"Potter? Liking me? Wasn't he just embarrassed earlier?" I asked as I pulled a seat out and sat with Daphne. 

"Clearly he likes you just as much as Malfoy. Or are you going to say something like maybe he's just being too friendly with you?" She says. I was about to say something when I heard Draco's voice besides us. 

"Why are you sitting here? Go sit somewhere else." Draco sneers as he pushes Crabbe away from his side. Draco turns his head to face me. "Bella, come sit over here" He smiles, his voice going more softer than when he spoke with Crabbe.