Chapter nine

Beep
Beep
Be- bang
I sit up as I hear giggling from somewhere in the room. I rub my eyes, so I can get a clearer vision of what's going on. As I am looking around the room I see the two imposters waking me up from my sleep. I groan as I get up to fix myself before school started.

"Don't you guys have better things to do than waking me up from my sleep?" I ask them.

"I don't because I'm doing online school," Angelina tells as she gives me a smile after her sarcastic comment. I just roll my eyes at that. We don't want any problems with her father, if he finds out about Angelina being here we're royally screwed. And let me tell you he is one of the scariest men I've ever encountered, but I obviously don't show him he scares me.

"Obviously not you Angelina," I tell her as I put my head in my hands.

"Hey mommy that's not fair," Emily tells me as she crosses her arms trying to be imitate like me.

"Aww so cute she's already trying to become like her momma." Angelina coos at Emily as she pinches her pink cheeks.

"Mommy tells auntie Angelina to stop pinching my cheeks," She tells me as she slaps Angelina's hands away from her face.

"Yup she's definitely a mommy's girl" Angelina coos even more. It's probably her pregnancy hormones. She's not always happy this early in the morning.

"Ya ya ya now get out I have to change," I tell them as I walk in my closet.

I look through all of my clothes which the colors mostly are red and black. What can I say I look better in those colors. As I was looking through my clothes my phone rings. I pick up my phone from the countertop in the closet as I just answer it not seeing the caller ID.

"RORY where are you I need your help with me picking an outfit for today ahhhhh," Lizzy tells me from the other line sounding frustrated already.

"Ok first off calm down it's not the end of the world I'll be there in 10 mins k," I tell her in a calm voice.

"Fine but you better be here" that's all she tells me before the line cuts off dead.

"Fine but you better be here" I mimic and roll my eyes. Plzz she's a 15-YEAR-OLD how in the bloody hell does she still need me to help choose an outfit for her. I mean I get it I have a fashion company but still.

"Ugh whatever" I sign cause it too early in the morning for this. I just take the closest shirt and pants I can find.

(Auroras outfit)

I walk out of my closet than go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth

I walk out of my closet than go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Once I'm done I get out and go downstairs to say good morning to the people I see. I enter the kitchen where I knew Angelina and Emily would be.

"Angelina I have to go help Elizabeth with an outfit for school in about seven minutes" I finished telling her. As I was about to leave I felt tiny hands pull on my pants. I turn around to ask what happen.