Chapter fifteen

"Ow I'm sorry-"

"No shut up Kieran I don't want to hear you right now," I said annoyed.

"Listen куклы I didn't mean to offend you" he tried not to grin. (doll)

"No cause Matt Donovan should have died his character was literally useless like what was he there for NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SAD PART IS...?" I hissed out his name as if it burned my tongue talking about him.

"No not rea-" he mumbled before I cut him off.

"he was freaking MORTAL NOT IMMORTAL MORTAL BUT FOR SOME FREAKING REASON HE STILL GOT TO LIVE WHILE THE IMMORTALS WERE DROPPING LIKE FLYS" I semi yell at him.

Right now we're walking around the garden to make sure everything is set up perfectly before the party (Kieran's request). Before I go and get Emily and me ready for her party. And let me tell you that child was not happy when she woke and could not find me anywhere. Then had to call me and ask where I was. Acting as if she was my mother paying bills and it was past my curfew. As well as giving me an hour to get back to the house before she started doing something to the boys. Which I didn't mind at all what's so ever. But then I heard her giggling which was never a good sign.

I know I said she's just like her mommy. But then again children can be fucking scary at the same time or maybe it's just her. But she's like the devil's daughter and when you hear her giggling when she was just yelling at you it's better to go the other way. Which is why I'm now walking with Kieran before I meet my doom in 5 minutes. It was nice knowing you world. But like pitbull once said, "been there done that". So let's hope I don't die.

We were about done walking around the garden. When my grandpa called Kieran over to him. I waved goodbye to Kieran and made my way to my car.

"OMG since it's my last day alive I'm totally going to play perfect day I loooovvve that song" I chuckle thinking to myself.

I get into my car turn it on and connect my phone to Bluetooth. I search for the song on Spotify. So once I find it I turn up the volume to the max before starting the song and driving away.

Sun's up
It's a little after twelve
Make breakfast for myself
Leave the work for someone else
People say
They say that it's just a phase
They tell me to act my age
Well, I am!
On this perfect day
Nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day
When nothing can go wrong
It's the perfect day
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon
I could stay
Forever as I am
On this perfect day
Sun's down
A little after ten
I pick up all my friends
In my Mercedes-Benz
Wake up!
Don't tell me it's just a dream
'Cause when I've had enough you'll hear me say
Now don't you try to rain on my
Perfect day
Nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day
When nothing can go wrong
It's the perfect day
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon
I could stay
Forever as I am
On this perfect day
I'm in the race but I already won
And getting there can be half the fun
So don't stop me 'til I'm good and done
Don't you try to rain on my
Perfect day (Perfect day)
It's the perfect day
Nothing's gonna bring me down
I could stay
Forever as I am
On this perfect day
Nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day
Nothing can go wrong
I'm in the race but I already won
And getting there can be half the fun
So don't stop me 'til I'm good and done
Don't you try to rain on my
Perfect day
On this perfect day
On this perfect day

I play the song a couple more times before I find myself in the driveway to the front door to where I currently live in at the moment. I take a couple of deep breaths calming myself that my not going to die because of my 5-year-olds daughter.