Chapter four

It has been three days since we got to meet the rest of the family. I've also got along with my brothers most of the time. While some of the time I'm doing work and don't have time for Emily so I tell her to go play with Lizzy while I finished the work. It's also been quiet no one talks to me half of the time which I'm grateful for.

"Come on Rory dinner is ready," Lizzy called

"Ok, I'm coming," I said while saving my work on my laptop. I sit next to Emily and Lizzy because we're the only girls in the household.

"So Elizabeth and Aurora you both will be going to school tomorrow is that ok?" Our father says

"Ya, why wouldn't it be," I asked him confused as to why that would be a problem.

"Because you have a company and child to take care of," he said

"Well I do have a partner in the company and Emily goes to school"

"What do up mean Emily goes to school she's only four?" He asked surprised

"Well yes and Emily is turning five next week so she's going to school next week in the meantime she will be going with grandma," I said in a soft voice because my ribs and head started to hurt.

Which of course didn't go without notice from my twin. That little snicker hit my side where my broken ribs were. I just cursed under my breath while she opens her big mouth.

"I knew it, you were hiding it," She said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm fine," I told her in a calm voice

"Mateo Sebastian hold Rory down," she said in her raspy voice

"You-" before I got to finish my sentence my oh so kind brothers tackled me to the ground.

"OW YOU POPSICLES" I yelled at them feeling the pain in my stomach. Lizzy pulls my shirt up so she can see the bruises from Bob. While our brothers and father look at me with pain in their eyes.

"See there not looking good I have to-" I cut her off from her sentence.

"Lizzy we both know this is nothing," I tell her. She just leaves the dining room without eating anything else.

"Who did that to you?" asked Mateo and Marco at the same time.

"Don't worry he's already dead so there's nothing you could do" I told them in a soft voice not wanting to fight with them.

"But if you want to know the name it was Bob". After that, I went to my room to sleep knowing I have school tomorrow.

Next day

I woke up to Emily poking my face and staring at me. I just giggle at her nonsense. Then I looked at the time it was 6:55 I went to go get ready for school and get Emily ready to go to grandma's house. Once I chose what to wear my twin comes into my room asking me to want to wear for school I pick out some clothes and give them to her to change in. (Outfit below)
Aurora's outfit below

 (Outfit below)Aurora's outfit below