Chapter six

Knock knock

I wait there for someone to open the door. Then comes out my grandma with Emily in her arms. Once Emily saw me she got down from her grandma and ran to me with the little space there was.

"Mommy," Emily says with an excited tone

"Baby were you good with grandma today," I ask her with a playful voice

"Yes mommy," she said with her angelic voice.

"Rory what are you doing out of school early," grandma asked me with a serious tone.

"Ok well during lunch this girl came up to me while I was seating with my friends and she pours her milk on me so you know I punched her and broke her nose," I told my grandma

"I'm sorry Rory," my grandma said with a sad tone.

"Grandma it's ok," I tell her so she can calm down.

"Anyways I'm here to take Emily so we can hang out tonight" I gave her one of my smiles.

"Ah yes bye Em and bye Rory" grandma calls Emily Em and she calls me Rory I don't know why, but I don't ask that's for sure.

I put Emily in her car seat and then I start driving to the closest ice cream shop. Once we got there, there weren't people there only the workers. So we just decided to eat there. I finished all of mine first then waited for Emily to finish hers so we can leave. We only had one more hour left before we had to get Lizzy. I just hope she's doing fine at school without me.

Just then these boys come to the cafe and order some things. They all looked like to be around 17-15. They come to our table and ask if we were new to town which I was so I said yes to them not wanting to talk any longer, but Emily was still eating her ice cream. But, the boys just kept on staring at me not that I mind cause I didn't.

"Mommy, can we stay a little more longer?" Emily asked with her puppy dog eyes.

"No Emily we have to get aunt Lizzy from school," I told her.

Then I grab Emily and started to run for my car cause there were ten minutes left. And I had promised Lizzy I would be there to pick her up. By the time we got there, it was four minutes before she got out of class, so I got Emily out of her car seat and carried her to the front of my car. While we waited for Lizzy to get out of class. Emily of course got bored so I gave her my phone so she can play on it for a little bit, while we waited for Lizzy. Not long after came Lizzy dragging her feet.

I chuckle at the way she was walking. "Was school that bad?" I said with a chuckle after. "You don't want to know" she replied with a tired tone. Once we got in the car I drove off to go back to the house not wanting to stay there any longer. I got a call on my broken phone which means the gang needed me so I answered the phone to see what the problem was.

"Hello"

"Boss"

"Yes, what happened Hayley?"

"We brought in the trader he's in the basement, what do you want us to do with him?"

"I'll be there just give me about 20 minutes, so don't do anything"

"Okay see you later boss"

"Bye Hayley"

End of call

"Who was that?" Lizzy asked. "Oh, it was just Hayley she wanted to talk to me about the gang," I told her not hiding the truth from her. "So do I have to come?" she asked with a bored tone. "No, you don't have to go but I'm taking Emily with me cause you're probably going to sleep when I drop you off" I finished saying. "Thanks, I need a nap right now" she finished with a yawn.

I got out of the car to just get some clothes for me and Emily cause we might sleepover at the gang house. My father and brothers never seem to notice when I leave so it shouldn't be a problem. They probably think I'm a burden to them. They gave up on me like everybody does when I don't want them to get close to me. It didn't bother me no one liked or loved me only my sister and grandparents did.

When we had got there the security had stopped us. "What are you kids doing here?" He asked. Oh boy, he had no idea who I was. To be honest I've never seen him before either. I just look at him with my cold expression what an Idiot. He didn't know his boss.

"Listen here buddy you're going to let me in because I said so ok" at this point I was done with the conversation. "Who do you think you are?" He asked with the same expression. "Listen whatever your name is do you know who your boss is?" I asked. "It's not your business little girl now run along" he replied with an annoyed tone not that I cared to be honest. "Watch who you call little girl to k" my voice laced with annoyance it was probably his first day here.

I texted Hayley to get here and talk to the man in front of me. Just in a couple of minutes, she was at the gate. "Hey, boss is Angel giving you trouble?" Hayley asked. At this point, Angel looked like he was about to pass out. "Yes, he is can you do me a favor Hayley". "Sure boss what is it?" Hayley replied. "Who hired Angel?" curiosity in my voice."Tristian" she replied bluntly. "Does anybody know what I look like?" I asked her. "No, boss only the group" she answered. "Ok thanks can you take Emily with you I'm going to have some fun with the recruits" I had my famous smirk on meaning I'm about to do something stupid. "Be careful boss," Hayley said knowing exactly what I was about to do.
—————————————-
Guys I'm so sorry that it's been a long time, and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. - Gisselle💃🏽🕺🏻