Chapter seven

I got out of my car and started to walk to the front door. I knock on it once and waited. So I knock again and this time a boy most likely 16-17 came to my view. "What do you want kid?" He asked with a bored tone. "I n-need h-help I don't k-know were do to go," I said with a shaky voice. "Um I don't know if I'm allowed to let you in but don't tell anyone ok follow me" he finished saying. Just then I kick him on his leg. Then I go to find the others to see where they are so I can attack them.

Once I find them I knock out each one of them down. I can't believe they let them join our gang whatever I just have to help them more on fighting skills. Dang, I fought all of them and no one could get me down. Just then Hayley came into the room where I had beat all of them. "Boss he's awake," she said out of breath. "Thanks, Hayley I need all of them when they wake up to go in the meeting room got it," I said in a stern voice.

I get out of the room and go downstairs to the basement to have some fun. "Wake up," I say as I throw water on his face. He wakes up and sees me with fear me his eyes such a pity. "You know it's rude to not tell us about your other gang," I say with a fake pout. "Haha what am I kidding you're not going to talk are you," I say while doing the same pout. I don't need him to talk I already knew everything. I was just curious what he would say about his gang. "It's easy really we want to take over your gang sweetheart" he had a smirk on his pathetic face. "Oh gosh you thought I wouldn't find out did you" I had my own smirk seeing his pale face. "Well goodbye," I say taking the gun and firing it inside of his head, now time to meet these idiots.

As I walk through the double doors everyone's eyes are on me. They all had confusion written on their faces. The one that caught my attention was the boy from earlier he held so much anger in them. "Hayley take the body somewhere else he didn't think we knew what his pathetic plan was but we had all the information so I just need him to confirm it," I told her. "Sure boss" Hayley replied as he left. As Hayley said that everyone's eyes widened, some with fear others with confusion.

"As some of you heard Hayley call me boss I'll like to introduce myself as Aurora you don't have to call me boss only when we're at special events or meetings," I told everyone. "Any questions?" I asked. A woman raises her hand I point to her so she can ask me something. "No offense but you look young to be in a gang much less be a leader" I liked her she got straight to the point. I giggle at her comment "yes, I'm 15" I tell her. Then a man raises his hand, I point to him. "Why did you make a gang?" He asked. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Carter" he blatantly replied. "Well, Carter let's just say it runs in the family" I answered his question. "Oh, and how many teens do we have here?"I asked them. About 9 people raised their hands. "Y'all come and follow me."

Once we got in my office I told them to sit it was 5 boys and four girls. "Why do you want to be part of the gang?" I ask them in a cold voice. One boy spoke up then someone came beside him, it was a girl my guess is their siblings. "Our dad kicked us out because our stepmom told him we had punched her, which we didn't even do," he said in an angered voice. His sister just nodded to me. "How old are you guys?" I asked them in a calm voice. "I'm 17 my sister is 15 just like you ma'am." I giggled when he called me ma'am. "What are your names?" "I'm Mike and this is my sister June." "Next why are you here?" I asked the next boy. "Me and my friends ran away from the orphanage because they wouldn't stop beaten us," he said with a sad tone while pointing at two boys. "What's your name?" The boy that answered before says that his name is Liam and he's 17. Then I look at the other two boys. The one on the right said his name is Lucas he's 16 and that the boy on the left was James and he's 14. I look at the last two other girls. "Why are you here?" "Our parents work for you" was all they said. "Well then what are your names?" "I'm Valerie and this is my twin sister Vanessa we're both 14". Now for the last two. "Now why are you here?" "Well my name is Aaron and this is..." he was about to say the girls name before she cut him off. "My parents kicked us out," she said in a sad voice. I just started laughing at them. Of course, everyone looked at me confused as to why I was laughing at them. "Angelina, why are you here?" I ask her in a cold voice.
.................................................
Ok guys don't be mad at me sorry I haven't been posting a lot. It's just I have a bunch of school work, but I'll probably be posting a bit more on the weekend if I can but anyways. 🎅👁👅👁

What's y'all's favorite colors? mines are purple and black lol💜🖤