Chapter one

Aurora's POV

"Get up you slut" my step-father told me as my twin just stood their tears in her eyes you might be wondering why was I a 15-year-old girl that knew how to fight back let him hurt me. Well you see if I fight back my step-father might hurt my twin as the oldest I can't let that happen to her she was too innocent for that and she didn't like violence. So I just let our father do whatever he wants with me you, also might be wondering well where's your mom she ran away and left us with our father. But then the police found her dead in her apartment not that I or my twin were going to miss her she was just as terrible as our father.

She did love us at one point when bob wasn't in our lives but when we were 10 years old she found bob and married him for his money. After, that she looked at us as if we were shit and would let my step-father beat me up. That's when I was 12 years old I started a business and had enough money to pay for defense classes for me and my twin. My twin didn't like violence at all so I made her promise that if she was in trouble she would use her self-defense moves. I always took care of my twin because I love her very much she is the only person I have left in this world other than some other people.

I stood up on my probably broken ribs not that I could feel them. I've been numb to the pain. Then he told me to go make dinner which I then went into the kitchen to get away from him. My twin following right behind me scared that bob will hurt her.

After dinner bob left the house to probably go get high or drunk. This time I was ready to leave this abusive household. You see and my twin owns this famous company and worldwide and people are always curious to find out who made the company. So with that, I'm filthy rich but bob was always home so I couldn't go to one of the houses that I own. The only people that know are my grandparents and twin. They were the ones to help me create the company in the first place.

My grandparents are the only people that care for us and love us unconditionally. It just happened one day I was getting food for mother and father when these men came up to me with a knife in their hands. Thanks, the goddess the person who saw it happen to be my grandfather he came up to the men and started to punch them with his other men after him. Not knowing who I was because he could see my face and he saw them come up to a poor girl. So obviously him being a father he walks up to them and started beating them up. Plus considering he owned a Mafia he could beat the other men up pretty easily.

"Hey Lizzy pack your things we're going to one of the houses to stay there," I told my twin in a hurrying manner just in case if bob gets back early. She went to get her backpack to pack our things up while I tried to find my phone to call an Uber. (30 minutes later) we were about to leave since we were already finished packing up. Then we heard a knock on the door since I was the oldest and not scared to open the door I went to open it. There were two officers at the door with sympathy in their eyes.

"Are you Aurora or Elizabeth?" Asked the female officer. She probably didn't check the file since I look nothing that my sister she was more beautiful than I was.

"Aurora," I said with confusion in my voice as to why she was here.

"So I'm um sorry your father Bob just got into a car accident, I'm sorry for your loss" when she said that my face probably drained of color. We were finally free of him no more abuse from our father. To say I was happy was an understatement I was bursting with joy inside, but I didn't show it to the officer so I just kept on the cold face that I knew how to master.

"So where are we going to stay?" Lizzy said confused with our sleeping arrangements because she was tired.

"Well, your real father will like to take you in with your other brothers" when she said that I and my twin were shocked to say it was an understatement we always thought our real father never wanted us. Of course our mother never really took care of us, because she was always high on drugs or drunk so we never knew.

"Come with me we have to go to the police station" we took our bags with us since we were gonna run away and not wanting to leave them here.

———————————————————-

At the police station

Once we were at the police station my twin was already asleep, so I let her take a nap before we meant our birth father. I wasn't scared of meeting new people because I would always give them a cold response or look. I was trained to have my emotions in check from my grandfather of course because you couldn't just trust someone at first you need to do some digging. Plus Lizzy did a background check and the oldest has a lot of companies already but that's all my twin could find. Then I did more research they own a Mafia which is the most powerful mafia.

Then a man came to the police station and said he was here to pick up me and my twin because our father and brothers couldn't pick us up. Not that we had a choice not to.
—————————————————————

He made us get into a jet to arrive at their house you're probably wondering are they that rich so. I was on my laptop doing some work when my twin woke up she had a confused look on her face probably not remembering we got on a jet.

"We're on a jet Lizzy" I had on a smile while she scrunched her nose trying to have a more clear view in front of her.

While my twin was playing on her phone I was still doing some work. You see my twin still goes to school because she's not as smart as me, but she's not dumb either she just wants to stay in school. She helps me with some of my work when I'm too stress to work so she fills in for me. But, other than that she still goes to school to be with her grade level and not wanting to stress about work that much even though we share the company.

"Miss we're here," the pilot tells my twin probably because I look scary-ass hell right now not that I'm complaining.

"Thank you for the trip," my twin said with a joyfulness in her voice.

As we take in the view from in front of us, we are both shocked that we're going to live here for the next few years. It was big enough to have 50 people live there. Lizzy was excited to meet our brothers and father of course.

"Here we go, "my twin says before knocking on the large door in front of us.

——————————————————

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕒d𝕖 a 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕩 𝕚𝕥. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣.🥰😃👍