Chapter eight

"W-what do you mean Angelina who is she?" She asked. "I mean what are you doing here you know you can't just change your hair color and think you fooled me you know," I told her in a duh tone. "Aurora mom s-she kicked me o-out" she finished with her voice shaking on the verge of crying. "Why?" I asked her confused. "I-I'm pregnant," she said crying now. I go over to my desk and pick up my phone. I ring Hayley to get Emily and take her to my office. Since Emily and Angelina were always close.
"Shh Angelina you have to think about the baby, plus I already told Hayley to bring Emily in here so you can walk with her around the warehouse." I shh her with a calm voice.

Then I look at the others and tell them they're going to protect Angelina no matter what. I also tell them we're close. So if anything happens to her under their protection there's going to be consequences. I then tell them that Angelina's dad owns a gang so if he finds her will all be dead. They nodded and just in time Hayley opens the door. "Ma'am I have her," she told me. "Bring her in and we're staying here, so have the place under control 24/7 ok," I said to her with a soft tone. "Yes Ma'am " she lowered her head and put Emily down in the room. "Mommy!" Emily said as she jumped in my arms.

When Emily said that everyone looked at me with wide eyes. That lasted for five minutes. I had enough of them staring so I spoke up. "Guys this is my daughter Emily," I said in a calm voice. Then they all said hi to Emily in unison. "Mommy, who are they?" Emily asked in a sweet voice. "They're just mommy's friends baby. " I replied with a soft voice. "The reason you're up here is that I want you to show aunt Angelina where she would be staying for now," I explained to Emily. "Ok mommy," she said with a determined tone.

"Now as for you guys do y'all want to go to school yes or no?" They all answered with yes. "Ok there's going to be some rules," I said in a serious tone. "Y'all my go out but you have to ask me, and if I say no then that's a no got it?" They nodded. "Second y'all can do whatever you want but if you kill or put a kid in the hospital for no reason then something will happen to you I don't tolerate bullying." They nodded again. "Third if you see someone hurt another person you help the person in need and bring them to me got it?" Last but not least respect is earned not given so don't take advantage of that understand."They nod.

"Great y'all start tomorrow and we will go after school to get your new cars, phones, clothes, computers, decorations for your rooms, etc." I finished telling them they nodded in unison. "Any questions?" I ask them. Valerie raises her hand in the air and I give her a nod to go on. "Is Emily your real daughter?" She asked me in a scared voice probably thinking I'm going to scream at her. "No we found her when she was one, we took her in just in case her parents came but they never did after one year she started calling me mommy. So I treat her as if she was my daughter" I replied with a calm voice. "Anyways I think it's time to go to bed we have school tomorrow and some of y'all will be going with me. The girl's well be going with me and the boys will be going in one of my different car" I look at them for a reaction. One of the boys spoke up. "Who will drive the boys?" Mike asked. "Well, whoever is the oldest can drive." I knew Mike was the oldest so there wouldn't be any problems.

I show them their rooms so they can get a good night's rest before they go to school tomorrow. I walk to Angelina's room to talk about school and how she wants to do it. But when I walk in, I see her and Emily fast asleep on her bed at a weird angle. I fish out my phone and take a picture of them. I giggle at her and Emily's weird poses, but I decided to just leave them there asleep. I went into my room and took a shower, then climb into bed. Once my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

.............................................
Plzz its my birthday today....so yay.  Anyways I'm so sorry I'm just really busy with school work, but I'll try to update more often. There might be mistakes I was rushing  to finish the chapter lol.👴🏼👍
Lots of luv Gisselle💋🖤