Chapter five

"Aurora?" I look up from my sketchbook to see who was talking to me.

"Yes," I look at the boy who has black hair and pale skin, and his dark brown eyes. (picture below)

"Well my friend told me to sit next to you and I guess talk to you," he said with a bored tone

"Well what's your name?" I said to him with the same bored tone matching his energy.

"Nickolas"

"Well, Nickolas is it ok I call you Nikki?" I ask him with a smirk on my face

"No... but you look like you don't care what others say" he said with annoyance in his voice.

"You're right... Nikki" I said with a giggle.

The class was boring me and Nikki were just on our phones the whole time. While my twin was doing her work like the girl she's always been. I'm glad that she made a friend already. She's more talkative today I'm glad she's finally happy.

Now I was walking with Nikki to the lunchroom. Lizzy's friend asked her if she wanted to sit with her at lunch so I said it was ok. I was walking down the hall when I saw the restroom.

"Hey Nikki I'm going to use the restroom you can leave I'll look for you and the others," I told him

"That's fine see you later" with that he left

After I was finished using the restroom I was walking the halls while trying to fix my clothes. That's when I bump into someone. I get up to say sorry to her then she opened her mouth.

"WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH!" She said with her face full-on red. With that, I just leave her there on the ground.

Once I enter the lunchroom I look around to find my friends. Once I find them I go and to get some food. While I was walking to my table I saw the same girl I bumped into earlier with one of my brothers to be more specific Antonio. I never liked that bitch anyway he always stared at me with hatred.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late I was just using the restroom," I said to the boy's and one girl I haven't met yet

"Hey my name is Aurora" I extend my arm so she can shake

"Hey my name is Ruby," she said with a smile. (picture below)

When I first saw ruby I had a connection with her

When I first saw ruby I had a connection with her. Well, I was right we mostly talked about our style and how black match with anything even blood. We also talked about boys that she had a crush on. It was going good until it got dead silent I looked around to see why they went silent. That's when I felt liquid getting poured on my head and everyone was looking at me with wide eyes.

"You didn't say sorry slut " it was the same bitch that bumped into me earlier and was sitting next to Antonio. I get up from my seat and started to walk to my brother's table where Antonio, Sebastian, and Mateo were.

"You know you should keep your dog on a leach right?" I said with a smirk on my face.

She was about to slap me when I grabbed her hand and then punched her face. She thought she can hit me I would so have beaten her up but I don't want blood on me. Plus I was picking up my baby from her grandparent's house. Everybody's eyes still on me.

"You know guys I don't like her she's really rude and tell her not to mess with me ever again k," I said in a sweet angelic voice. I make my way to Lizzy while everyone still has their eyes on me.

"Lizzy do you need a ride I'm leaving?" I asked her with a soft voice.

"If it's ok with you can you pick me up after school?" She asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"If that's what you wish then yes," I tell her before I walk out I give my brothers a look as to look after Lizzy while I'm gone. And with that, I head for the doors not before making a big exit.

"Nobody fucks with the me so keep that in mind!" I yelled at everyone in the lunchroom.

With that, I leave the lunchroom to get in my car. Not wanting to stay in these sticky clothes anymore. I make my way to the house to change my clothes. It was quiet to quiet. I look for my two older brothers and father but there were not there, so I just make my way to my room. After I took a shower and changed my clothes I went to get my computer to do some work for now.

After two hours

Once I was done with my work which I didn't have a lot I went downstairs to get a snack then go pick up Emily and Lizzy. It was still quiet which meant they were out for business which meant that they didn't come back until later on in the day. Which I was grateful for so my dad didn't say anything to me about the 'fight'. I got into my car and drove off to go and pick up Emily then take her to get some ice cream and play at the arcade.
——————————————————
Share
Vote
Comment

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, anyways here's another chapter hope y'all like it.😼🖐